06 | business ventures

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Taking in the woman stood gaping in front of me, I can't help the smirk that grows on my face. After a night spent together, I half expected her to walk away, face flushed in embarrassment. But I applaud her for standing here, her head held high.

She's beautiful, despite the makeup no doubt covering the marks I left on her last night. Cami walks away after resting the menu on the table but Ms. Harper remains standing, probably trying to think if an escape plan.

"Por favor," I speak up, motioning towards the seat across from me, "Feel free to take a seat."

She sucks in a sharp breath and I'm immediately reminded of how her plump, currently glossed lips felt wrapped around my cock. Same with her neatly done nails. "I'd rather stand." She hisses softly, "Or drown."

"Like you did in my cum last night?"

Her eyes widen in shock at my words, her head whipping around to see who heard me, "Shut up. Don't fucking bring that up."

I smirk and continue to tease, "Are you embarrassed, princessa?"

She leans forward, still not taking her seat, "Don't call me that."

I tilt my head in amusement, "And why is that?" I know exactly why it is - judging from the way she clenched her thighs at the nickname.

"You know exactly why." She huffs out through her nose and closes her eyes. My eyes can't help the full-body scan I take of her, my pants tightening around my crotch area at the sight of her pronounced curves. "Are you done teasing me or should we just postpone this meeting?"

"Are you still going to act as if nothing happened between us?" I counter, watching as she clenches her jaw. She's cute.

"I'm actually acting quite the opposite." She says in a stern tone, "I just want to forget this happened."

I smirk, prepared to send out another teasing statement, "Forget this meeting happened or forget that you came around my cock thirteen times last night?" She turns around to leave only for me to stand from my seat and grab a hold of her arm, gingerly. Chuckling, I apologize, "Lo siento, Ms. Harper."

"You should be." She rolls her eyes before removing her arm from my grasp, "Can we please just forget this happened?"

I resist the urge to make another comment but just nod in agreement and step back, "As you wish, Ms. Harper."