[CH.17]

Warning:

I'd like to clear some things up. This is a dark fic and is not related to the actual people. Everything is fake.  I don't support rape or emotional manipulation, nor dubious consent. Hyunjin will not be having a good time, mentally or physically.  He has some underlying issues that will be more visible throughout the story, however I am no therapist, nor have I experienced anything but what I can write from my own interpretation. Please take heed of this.

Suggestive chapter ahead!!

———————————————————

His head felt fuzzy, pressing closer to the alpha holding him, sighing softly as the other kissed his temple and then his cheek, his nose, his eye again. Hyunjin whined when the alpha avoided kissing him, hands pawing against a sturdy chest.

The alpha chuckled, delicious scent thickening and making his knees go weak.

He shivered when the alpha dipped down to nose against his scent gland, tilting his head back to give him more access. The hands on his waist tightened their hold and a pleased growl etched into his skin, hot breath leaving dulled warmth snaking into his core.

Chan gazed lazily up at Hyunjin, smiling at the beautiful alpha pliant in his lap. He could feel every quivering breath Hyunjin took, his scent growing stronger at the need gripping into his senses. Stroking Hyunjin's back, the alpha relaxed further against him, until Chan had to hold him upright by his waist.

He followed when Chan lifted his chin up, chest seizing and breaths coming out faster as he realized the situation, quickly tensing again. The alpha answered with his scent thickening, holding steady on his waist as he urged the struggling alpha to slip under again, fingers wandering over his scent gland.

"N-no- wait-!" Hyunjin whined loudly, quickly slapping his hands over his mouth and looking at Chan with teary eyes. How delectable.

Smiling, Chan leaned in to kiss his forehead, gently coaxing Hyunjin to calm down, thumb rubbing against his scent gland. Unknowingly, Hyunjin had started to melt onto him again, hands leaving his mouth to settle on his shoulders, his fingers flexing, torn between pushing them apart and pulling Chan closer.

He itches to kiss him. Hyunjin was ready, layed out for him on a silver plate, just waiting to be devoured.

The last fight ran out from Hyunjin's body when Chan took a hold of his wrist, rubbing the scent gland that lay there and pressed a soft kiss against it. The alpha felt boneless and didn't resist when Chan leaned in to kiss him, lips parting mindlessly like he had been wanting it.

Chan hummed appreciatively at the sweet taste, making a show of kissing Hyunjin sweetly before slipping his tongue inside Hyunjin's panting mouth, groaning quietly against plush lips. Hand settling against the small of his back, he pushed Hyunjin forwards until their chests were touching, deepening the kiss. The alpha whined softly, hands clenching desperately on his shoulders, starting to claw when it got harder to breathe.

He pulled away, leaving Hyunjin gasping abruptly for air. It was adorable how he seemed to lean against Chan, chasing his lips even as he was trying to remember how to breathe. Hyunjin shuddered softly, hand fumbling to rest on Chan's chest to put some distance between them.

"A-alpha. What..?" Chan swallowed thickly, tightening his hold on Hyunjin's hips. Hearing the pretty boy mutter that, in such breathless voice,  had his stomach jumping, eyes darkening and scent growing heavier. If Hyunjin knew how to control that ability, he'd probably be able to get whatever he wants. Anything in the world, really. Chan would be ready to give it to him, as long as Hyunjin stayed by his side.