Introduction

I am Sameer, and this story is based on my college life. Since it's a real story, I'll not mention the real names, instead it will be X, Y, Z,  A, B, €, @ and pi. I know its a hell lotta confusing but still please try to go in flow with it. I'll make sure you get connected to who these alphabets are as soon as I use them in my story.. Here except X, Z and €, all are boys. Don't worry, I'll make sure you personally know each one of them... 

Well looking at the title of the story and the cover page, you would have obviously known that this is a love story (kindaa love story) that is filled with twists. The twists are so astounding that it sometimes makes me wonder whether life is real or everything is a trance or I guess the best option for me to do is sell it some Bollywood film maker. I wouldn't say that mine is the greatest story, the Romeo-Juliet 2.0 and all kinds of shit, cringe and creepy adjectives I'd just type it here as though I'm texting someone about what happened.. I'm just writing this as it's worth letting people know about what happened and share the wonderful (would scratch that word but 'pi' our editor forced me to keep it) experience that I have felt in my life.

It's a quite an interesting story and I'd recommend you to read all in the chapters at once, if you split it into parts and read it at different time interval, I'm not sure if you can get the flow of the story. Further I cannot do much for you with all those letters named people...my sincere apologies as it would violate their privacy and I kinda like keeping them anonymous....

Well I'm an Indian, so I've always thought that my love story is gonna start kinda Bollywoody (I know its cringe but this statement was necessary) to put it in simple terms love at first sight ,but as they say that life is not that simple and if it was that simple then where's the fun am I right?

My life when I look back at it ...is more of a rom-com genre ....so I'm gonna keep my writing style a little interactive with my readers and write as though I'm writing texts sooo, without wasting your time and my energy further let the games begin....