Skrämd

MARIE

I learned everyone's names on the ship. There was Drake, Prison guy was Bobby, and I couldn't pronounce the Frog's name, so I just called them Frog.

I stood behind them all as they were sitting, driving the ship to the planet we would have blown up.

"We're going here?" I asked.

"Yes," said Drake, "We have a rebel hideout on this planet with all the technology we need to stop the First Order."

I nodded, still wiping tears from my eyes from my last encounter with Alex. I couldn't even think about her without getting upset.

As the ship docked in front of what looked like this large cave, I received a message in my head from Alex.

I hope you're happy. Your husband is in pain thanks to you, and your son will probably start calling me mom since his abandoned him. You can come back, or I can and will hunt you down, and there will be no mercy for you this time.

I ignored her. If my head was in the clouds than hers was in fucking space, and she was in space so it made sense.

I followed the men into the cave, where we were greeted by a crowd of rebels. Apparently Bobby was one of the main generals, and everyone cheered when Drake brought him through.

"Everyone, this is Marie." said Drake, "She was in the prison cell next to Bobby, and she may be able to help us."

Everyone seemed nice as they came up to shake my hand. It was a more friendly environment. There were kids, diverse groups of humans and aliens, it was.... more calming.

See, this is where Alex needs to be, I thought.

A group of women came up and asked where Pat was.

"Fell behind, Storm troopers got him," Drake said, with no emotion. The women looked shocked, and hurt.

I watched them process as Drake and Bobby led me through the cave, passing them. We entered what looked like a large conference room.

"Marie, we want you to meet someone who's a former member of the First Order," said Bobby, "If you two can work together, we can bring them down faster."

A crowd of men moved aside, and I saw his face. His stupid, fucking ugly face.

Hux was staring back at me, with a small smirk on his face.

When our eyes met, I began to remember everything. How he raped me, Alex, tried to kill us. How he desperately wanted Kylo's job, and wife.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I screeched, and without thinking, I ran over and punched him as hard as I could in the face. He fell back, stunned, and I jumped on him, trying to choke him.

"YOU ASSHOLE! YOU HURT US! YOU'RE NOT TOUCHING HER FUCKING AGAIN!!"

Rebels tried to pull me off him, but I was able to stay on him. I then felt a needle go into my back, and I felt my muscles starting to relax.

"HE'S GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU!!" I continued screaming. I felt myself grow tired, and the rebels pulled me off him and laid me on the ground.

"HE HURT US....He hurt us....He's a traitor....he's a...."

I was out before I could finish.

****

BILL POV

I avoided eye contact with Alex the next morning. I was horribly ashamed of myself. How could I have done that to her? How could I betray Kylo? I don't know why I did it... I thought she was wanting me and I was feeling so vulnerable.... what the fuck was I thinking??