A Difference of Opinion

ALEX

Bill and Kylo were rolling on the ground like idiots fighting. Marie was slumped on the floor, gasping for air. I used the force and flew Bill away from Kylo. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" I screamed. "You are adults. Act like it for fuck sakes." I walked over to Marie to help her stand, but she shoved me away. "Don't touch me." I rolled my eyes and backed away. "We have children here. We should be setting an example for them." Marie scoffed. "That's rich coming from you." I wanted to smack the shit out of her right now. She's not helping anything. "We will talk about this later, Marie," I growled back. She ignored me and went on. "I can't do this. I can't allow you to be around my son. You're a terrible person, and Blake would have been better off as the baby you lost rather than have you as a mother." I paled. I can't believe she would say that to me. She knows what I went through.

Kylo stormed towards her while Bill stared at Marie in shock. I held out my hand to stop Kylo, and he waited. I saw the knights were standing close by, ready to act. "Knights lock her up in a holding cell. She needs a time out, and I'm tired of looking at her face." The knights stepped toward her, and she backed up till they were circling her. Bill did nothing, still trying to process. She screamed at him to help her, and he spoke. "I'm sorry, Marie, but I don't know what to do. I don't know why you would act like this. I think Alex is right. You're acting hostile."

She kicked and screamed as the knights dragged her toward the holding cells. "YOU FUCKING BITCH..YOU MURDERER." I winced as the truth of what she said sunk in. I am a murderer. I spoke into Vicrul's mind. "Get her out of my sight, and she gets nothing until I say so. No bed no food, not even a glass of fucking water, understand." He replied immediately. "Yes, my Queen."

***

Bill, Kylo, and I walked back home in silence. When we got inside, Bill spoke. "Don't ever touch my wife again. Got it?" He glared at Kylo, who nodded in response to some male understanding passing between them. Blake and Elias were now sleeping, and I sent the nanny away. "I'm going to bed," Bill mumbled and wandered off to Elias's room. The atmosphere was tense. "What happened back there?" Kylo asked, a tinge of anger to his voice. "I'm still trying to figure it out." I was worried, and pissed off, and sad that Marie would say that to me. "Do you think she's right? Am I a terrible mother?" He sighed and held my face in his hand. "You're an amazing mother, Alex. It doesn't matter what she thinks. I know who you are." It was nice to hear, but it does matter what she thinks she's my family, and her opinion weighs heavy on me. "Maybe," I whispered. "Don't be so hard on yourself. We deal with so much every day, and we do what we can, but the rebels are the problem. She must see that, and if she doesn't, we will make her understand."

He gently touched my face pushing the unruly curls from my eyes. "It will be alright, I promise." He meant well, but he can't promise me that. I can already sense the bond tether weakening. She's seen too much. It was only a matter of time before this happened.

***

After about a day, I visited Marie's cell. She sat in the corner, ignoring me. "I brought you some food," I said, sitting a tray down on the floor. She wouldn't even look at me. "Marie, this is ridiculous. You don't know the whole story." She whipped her head around to look at me. "I know everything I need to know." that was the last thing she said the entire visit. I allowed Bill to see her, but he couldn't bring Elias into the holding cells. He had asked me where she was. "Mommy doesn't feel too well, so she's at the doctor's getting some medicine." He didn't argue, just accepted it as a regular thing. Bill had come back around and considered my story and had clearly favored a side. Just not the side Marie was on. When he'd gone to see her, he tried to explain our side, and she threw him out, calling him a traitor and suggesting he was being brainwashed by the two of us.

"It's ok, Bill. Maybe she just needs some time." He smiled, hugging me. "I hope your right."

A few days later, we learned a rebel was trying to board the ship dressed as a trooper in hopes to take us down from the inside. He was taken into custody immediately. "This is ridiculous. How many times must they try this? I'm getting real sick of it." I spoke to the generals, who nodded in agreement. "Of course, my Queen. You will be pleased to hear we have started modifications on our weapon. It should be ready by the end of the week." I smiled. "Yes, that makes me very happy the sooner it's ready, the faster we can eliminate this problem." I left Kylo to let them all start their battle plans.

I was lying on my bed reading as Kylo came back. Blake was sleeping as well as Bill and Elias. He jumped down on the bed, bouncing me up in the process and making me drop my book on my face. He chuckled softly as I picked it up. "Thanks a lot." I groaned, rubbing my nose. He smiled. "Apologies, my Queen." He bowed and walked away to get ready for bed. I continued reading, and when he walked back into the room, I lowered the book. "Don't even think about it, buddy." He held his hands up in defeat and climbed under the covers beside me.

In the corner of my eye, Kylo was staring at me, propped up on his elbow. I ignored him and kept reading. He reached across and sat his hand on my stomach. I looked down but kept my eyes on the book. His hand lowered and lowered till he was playing with the waistband of my shorts. I sighed. "Can I help you, sir?" He leaned in and kissed me from my lips to my neck, and he nibbled on my ear. "I'm trying to read." He kept kissing me, so I sat the book on the table and whispered.

"Fine." He quickly sat up and fiddled with his pants, but I held my hand up. "Uh uh. You made me drop a book on my face." I pointed to my shorts, indicating what I want. He grinned and bit his bottom lip, then slowly pulled my shorts and panties off. He grabbed my legs and dragged me to the edge of the bed. I snickered as he put my legs on his shoulders. He kissed his way from my knees to my inner thighs. In a matter of seconds, his mouth was on me, his tongue swirling around inside me, flicking my sweet spot. I moaned softly and gripped the sheets tightly. "My favorite flavor." He mumbled, going back in. This time inserting three fingers inside. I shuddered as he pumped them in and out while licking and sucking on my clit. I pushed down on his head, subconsciously. "Easy tiger." He mumbled, going back to it. "Uhhh oh... I'm... I'm going to...cum" I whispered out of breath. All through my orgasm, he flicked my clit with his tongue, causing my legs to shake. I sat for a minute while my body shook. He sat down and pulled me into his lap, lowering me onto his swollen cock. I cried out, still sensitive. "My turn." He growled, pounding into me from below.

I moaned as I bounced up and down on him. "Ahhh fuck." He growled and pulled my shirt over my head and played with my breasts kissing and sucking on my nipples while moving faster, pounding into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss it. My eyes locked with General Hux, who was touching himself watching us. Then he was gone, replaced with pennywise, who licked his lips and stroked his cock. I had been seeing things like this over the last few years every once in a while, but they always went away, but he didn't. He kept staring at me as I moved. I bit my lip and moaned, throwing my head back. "I'm gonna cum, baby." I bounced faster and found my own release before he did whimpering. Kylo thrust a few more times, spilling inside of me and dripping down my thigh. I looked back, and Pennywise was gone. I didn't mention it to Kylo. It's not like it was real.