Chapter 1

The storyline wasn't changed at all. It's just the name of the character.

Thanks for supporting this book!:))

]|I{•------» CHAPTER ONE «------•}I|[

Callie's PoV

"Holy shit," I murmured under my breath. I couldn't move or glance at the people who were looking at me in bewilderment.

I just couldn't process it. The blonde woman was Scarlett Johansson, Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow! And there I was, standing away from them, my heart beating rapidly.

Daddy was eyeing me to walk towards them, so I had to act normal. But there was this feeling in my heart that I couldn't explain. It was a mix of longing, happiness, and somehow sadness and anger. I just couldn't explain it.

When I reached their table, I had to look at the man. That's when I knew who he was: Captain America, Chris Evans, Steve Rogers!

Why the hell were they there?

Why would they want to see me?

Do they know me?

"Callie, come here," Daddy guided me to one of the seats. The two people in front of me were staring at me intently, as if they knew me.

I kept my gaze on Dad because I had no idea how to start a conversation.

"Nice to meet you here, Callie," the guy with sunglasses said. That's when I looked at him and the woman he was with. "You know me? Hehe, nice to meet you too, Mr. Chris," I shyly said.

"Yeah, we know you, pretty girl," he winked, making me scrunch my nose in cringe, which made them giggle. But my cheeks went red; damn, that man had just called me 'pretty girl.' It was so sweet that I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I guess you know us too?" Scarlett asked in her very sweet tone that I usually hear on television, YouTube, and more.

I smiled, "I'm your fan, miss. I've watched MCU movies," I admitted, clasping my Daddy's hand. If I didn't, I would've made a scene because I just wanted to freak out!

She smiled at me again. I was about to ask something, but a girl with a black apron came to ask us. "Excuse me, everyone. May I know your orders, please?" she said in a loving tone.

We placed our orders and went back to talking. "So, Callie, what are your favorite foods and hobbies?" Chris asked while he took something from his pocket.

"I love mac and cheese and chocolate cakes!" I excitedly raised my voice, which earned a chuckle from my family and Scarlett. "I also love painting, sketching, eating, and oh! I want to be an architect or maybe a cardiologist someday," I cheerfully informed them.

Then Alice joined the conversation. "Maybe Callie wants to share her amazing voice? I mean, she's good at playing guitar and she has a really nice voice. You guys want to hear her sing?"

I slightly glared at her, "No, haha, Alice's just kidding. I ain't good at singing."

"No, she's just shy," Daddy added, which made me glare a little more at him. "Yeah, she's just shy," my brother went on, and both people in front of me laughed.