Chapter 4: Xie Yuhua's World

Regardless of the number of people or the momentum, our side had an absolute advantage and the opposing side immediately disintegrated.

Xiao Hua looked at the people running away, put his phone into his pocket, and then winked at the people behind him. They immediately gave chase.

I saw many passers-by looking at us from a distance and thought it was too much trouble, so I said to Xiao Hua, "Forget it."

Pan Zi walked over and said, "Master Hua did the right thing. These people must pay a heavy price or they'll look for someone else to plot against us. If someone else tries, they'll know about the fate of their predecessors and rethink it." He looked at Xiao Hua and said, "Master Hua, I owe you another favor."

"Can you handle it?" Xiao Hua asked him.

When Pan Zi nodded, Xiao Hua pointed behind him, "Get in the car." Then he looked at me and smiled, "Master Three, let's go."

I secretly cursed in my heart, damn it, did you specially arrange this to see me make a fool of myself? I straightened up and followed them into the car.

Xiao Hua drove, I sat in the front seat, and Xiuxiu and Pan Zi sat in the back while Xiuxiu began to treat Pan Zi's wounds. The car smelled strongly of blood and Pan Zi said, "Sorry, I've dirtied your car again."

"It's not the first time. After you've followed Master Three for so long, is it so rare?" Xiuxiu said dismissively.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Why did you come to help me?"

Xiao Hua didn't answer, but glanced over at me, "It looks good. That girl was worth the money."

I knew that he was referring to the person who put the mask on me. I subconsciously touched my face and asked, "Didn't you say that this face is the only way you can help me? Why are you in Changsha now?"

"I'm not here for you," Xiao Hua said. "I'm here for Master Three. I'm not helping you now. You're the one helping me."

I was surprised, but Pan Zi piped up from the back, "I called Master Hua."

When I looked back at him, Pan Zi said that he had sent a message yesterday to all the people who had business relations, good relations, or were former friends of Uncle Three, saying that he had procured a "sea good." This meant that he had a very precious item that couldn't be valued, so everyone would come to look at it.

This was a kind of prestige. Since there were only two of us now, it would look very shabby even if we rented a luxury car. In the past, Uncle Three was the type of person who came in like a whirlwind because of his imposing manner. But after the accident, this air had dissipated under all the chaos. The small fry under him were killing and killing, and when their murderous looks shifted, they would have an illusion that their anger had overwhelmed Uncle Three. We needed to suppress them now in a show of wealth and power so that as soon as they saw Uncle Three, they would realize their murderous looks were just an illusion. As long as they were crushed in one breath, they wouldn't be able to stand up again.

"I was dealing with a mess in Beijing, so I would have been trapped there if it weren't for that text message." Xiao Hua said. "After reading it, I knew that you had really made a choice, which gave me an excuse to come."

I looked at the cars following us and asked him what was going on there and why he couldn't pick those people to make up our team. Wasn't he quite popular?

Xiao Hua looked in the rearview mirror and said, "I haven't told you anything about the old lady of the Huo family yet. I didn't dare say anything about it before, but the family has started to make a mess and her sons are very difficult to deal with. Many relatives of the family who had gone abroad have now returned to the country and are ready to seize the property. Right now, they're waiting for me to explain where the old lady has gone."

Granny Huo and Xiao Hua went out together to rob a tomb, and now she and her party hadn't returned, but he had. I immediately understood Xiao Hua's so-called dilemma. Old Granny Huo had several sons, so there was bound to be problems between them. On the one hand, they had to keep up appearances to the outside world, but on the other hand, they should be paying more attention to Granny Huo than anyone else. They were questioning Xiao Hua so severely as a sign of their filial piety. The relationship between the Xie and Huo families was already very delicate, but it had certainly turned into a tense situation now.

"If I leave Beijing, our two families may fight and give a third party a chance. Beijing's circle is so chaotic that when you made a scene before, Liuli Sun looked to us for an explanation. And the people at the Crescent Hotel are even more troublesome." Xiao Hua said. "Your asses haven't been wiped clean. When the Huos are in turmoil, the debts must be repaid together."

"Then you coming here now..." I said worriedly, "wouldn't something happen?"

"It doesn't matter," Xiao Hua said. "The Huos are here. No one can miss such a big event and Master Three has always had good credit."

Huo Xiuxiu was sitting right behind me and said, "Hey hey, why else would I be here?"

Xiao Hua continued, "I can't lend you people, either. Everyone is watching me, so it will immediately cause an incident if I make a move and pick a team. I'm more passive than you in this matter."

I looked back at Pan Zi. His back was covered in Yunnan white medicine and the blood finally seemed to have stopped. But he was pale and had obviously bled out a lot. Upon seeing me looking at him, he said, "It's nothing."

I sighed, feeling relieved that he could still carry on at this time.

As Xiao Hua's car bypassed a junction, I noticed that we were outside a teahouse on a major road.

This teahouse was very small, but the outside was very lively since a lot of people had gathered.

Xiao Hua glanced at Pan Zi, "There are still a lot of people and it seems like they're all prepared."

Pan Zi rubbed his face and said, "Master Three, I'm ready. We have to make them piss their pants."

I looked at those people, took a deep breath, and nodded. Xiao Hua pulled over and glanced back and forth. When all the people in the other cars got out, he said to me, "Let's go!"

The four of us got out of the car at the same time. Xiao Hua put his hand in his pocket and Pan Zi walked in front of me while Xiuxiu went to grab my hand. The crowd outside the teahouse immediately became chaotic and countless voices stirred.

"Master Three is here!" "It's really Master Three!" Countless people cried out.

When we walked straight into the teahouse, all the people immediately separated into two rows. I saw their frightened and panicked faces, and suddenly felt a kind of pleasant sensation. I couldn't help straightening my back and the corners of my mouth involuntarily lifted up in a sneer.