Chapter 6: Changsha's Four Giants

These four men held the source of this industrial chain—grave goods. Because of the particularity of grave robbery, a treasure couldn't be copied and its value was highly concentrated. All the distributors below had to butter them up in order to get good quality goods. The four positions might not have been the richest, but the industry wouldn't exist without them.

Moreover, these four people were all outlaws. They were as fierce and unreasonable as Pan Zi and if you dared mess with them, you might be gone the next day. Your bones would be dug out from some ancient tomb eight hundred years later, and by that time, you'd have already turned to rotten slag. The rich were afraid of these outlaws, so that meant everyone else was, too.

At ordinary times, these people were in a very ambiguous state with Uncle Three. On the one hand, they expected Uncle Three to put together teams and provide information about ancient tombs; on the other hand, they also wanted to take advantage of him all the time. Uncle Three took the lion's share, so eighty percent of the harvest in the fields had to be handed over to him.

With his sudden disappearance, they were both happy and afraid. They were happy that they could divide the spoils among themselves, but they were afraid that if Uncle Three was really gone, then they wouldn't be able to find information about tombs. So, as soon as the news of Uncle Three's accident was released, they must have secretly contacted other iron chopsticks. Chen Pi Ah Si took advantage of this to make a lot of money at the time, but unfortunately, he also had an accident in the end. The other iron chopsticks were much worse than Chen Pi Ah Si and Uncle Three; otherwise, the four wouldn't have been sitting here.

Even though they were the biggest force, Pan Zi and Xiao Hua said we shouldn't be afraid of them since the four had no choice but to wait and see what happened. The only thing we had to fear was that they would take advantage of the chaos to propose a new allocation of spoils. But that was nothing more than a question of money.

The more troublesome ones were those distributors left standing, the ones like Wang Ba Qiu who were the richest. These people had been under pressure in the supply chain, and although they had money, they were suffering everywhere and wanted to change the status quo. Moreover, they didn't know what kind of work it took to rob tombs. They thought that as long as they had money, they could organize a team and skip directly to Uncle Three to get money. That was why many people started recruiting as soon as Uncle Three was gone. Although things were certainly not as good as they were when Uncle Three was there, it was their own property and the losses were their own. They wanted to keep everything for themselves.

Since Uncle Three hadn't been around for some time, the distributors hadn't paid their money. But now that Uncle Three had come back, they were about to watch as the money they had put in their pockets was about to be spit out. This was the last thing they wanted.

I hid my expression as the four underworld bosses sat down in order. Whatever happened after that had little to do with them. Xiao Hua had arranged the order when he moved the chairs, so I just had to remember the corresponding names and numbers. After that, Xiao Hua also pulled the seven distributors to stand by the wall.

I glanced at everyone and began memorizing the order Pan Zi had told me before, matching these people with the names he had told me. Except for the four who were sitting right by me, there were several others that Pan Zi had told me to pay special attention to. On the far left was a big man dressed in a yellow T-shirt, pants, and overshoes, looking like a fish vendor in a market. On the far right was a pudgy middle-aged woman dressed very decently. It was easy to see she had a little feminine beauty when she was younger. There was also a young woman who looked a little over thirty, but she was very well-maintained. She had a good figure and skin, was wearing her hair up in a ponytail, and looked very capable.