Chapter 17: Young Grave Robber Leather Bag

Leather Bag was really a little kid. So young in fact, that when the others were preparing, he was playing by the lake. Pan Zi said: "All the people in this line of work have their own equipment. He doesn't have to go down, so naturally he doesn't have to prepare anything. Moreover, if he's so arrogant, he must have a unique skill, otherwise he'd die immediately."

Xiao Hua's things were obviously very well organized and he had been studying the "belly map." I watched Pan Zi busying himself everywhere and thought of his words, which made me upset.

Pan Zi's words were an accusation, and although I was uncomfortable hearing them, I knew he was right. A true leader must consider all people equally.

However, I wasn't a real leader, I was just a fake. I wanted to refute him at that time, but the last thing he said to me made me realize that I was a coward.

Indeed, I chose this road myself, and I couldn't use anything as an excuse. Right now, no one would say "no, not yet" when I eagerly said "let's hurry down." The only person who could say this sentence, Uncle Three, was no longer here. I had taken his place.

I could imagine what it looked like in the past, and I suddenly realized that when Uncle Three said "no" or nodded with a cold face and said "we can try," his heart could never relax. I used to think that it was so simple to say those words, but it seems that many things can't be truly realized without experiencing them myself.

Soon, Xiao Hua began to mobilize and I saw him clapping his hands to gather the people preparing their equipment.

In the process of building a team, all the core information would be disclosed to the members before they went underground. Iron chopsticks use this method to prevent them from getting greedy or divulging it to others.

Xiao Hua was a talented performer and obviously didn't have my worries. When I was still enjoying a simple life, he was accustomed to the things that I was struggling with now. I watched him chatting with those people and arrange everything with ease like an actor before a performance. I was a little envious and sour.

"You can't usually see the difference, but when you look at it through the reflection, it's very obvious." I walked over in order to hear better and saw him pointing across the lake.

Everything around the lake was shrouded in moonlight and when I carefully looked, I saw that the cliffs around me were reversed in the reflection. I could see the ups and downs of the mountain chain along the opposite lake.

"It's amazing that there's an extremely rare ancient building hidden in these mountains, which is said to be the mass grave of the Zhang family. The feng shui here is quite special, showing a pattern of a group of immortals holding the moon and inhaling the wind and drinking the dew. If you look at the mountains over there, the trees are swaying, but the lake is calm and there isn't even a stir. This shows that if the wind blows in the wrong direction, it can't touch the lake. It's recorded in ancient books that there were probably dragons in the water. The mountains by the lake are the back of the dragon and the ancient building is built on that. It's a bit ferocious. "

"The dragon certainly wasn't there. We didn't see so much as a fart when we dove down before, only the giant salamander." I said. When the others saw me coming, they immediately made way for me and all nodded and said, "Hello, Master Three."

I motioned them to ignore me and Xiao Hua continued: "According to ancient books, there are two kinds of lakes that are likely to have dragons. The first is calm because it's bottomless, and the second is when the lake makes waves even though there's no wind. It's because it's connected to the sea. In fact, if you think about it yourself, the calmness indicates that the lake is quiet, and the absence of wind and waves indicates that the bottom of the lake is connected with underground rivers. These are all factors that allow the lake to have big fish. The so-called dragon may be a very big fish."