Chapter 11: Qiu Dekao's Invitation

"The village is full of Qiu Dekao's people, but they don't seem to have made any progress. Many logistics support personnel are entrenched in the village and there are a large number of people. They know that you are coming and Qiu Dekao has already sent word that he wants to see you."

Since the main task this time is to save people, Pan Zi's team is divided into two groups: the team that will go underground and the logistical support team. The magic lake in the remote mountains was too far away from the village, so logistics was particularly important. With good weather, it would take us two or three days to enter the mountain, but now we'll have three bases on the route, with five people at each one waiting for orders round the clock. This could save time for resting at night, and shorten the support time from the village to the lake to less than one day.

In this way, the support staff alone will have 15 people, who will be led by Xiuxiu. The remaining two good players would come down with us, plus Xiao Hua, Pan Zi, and me, which brought the total to five. Uncle Three's woman— Mute Sister— was even among the five people going underground.

When I asked Pan Zi why he arranged this, he said, "We need her. I think Master Three trained her because she has real skill. Of course, I don't know if Master Three slept with her, but she's already suspicious of you. It's safer to take this kind of person with us. "

I said: "Do I have to be on tenterhooks all the time?"

"After entering, we'll definitely split up and she'll be on Master Hua's team. It's important to save them using any means necessary. Everything will be fine as long as they're rescued. If they can't be rescued, I'm afraid you won't have the heart to keeping pretending that you're Master Three." Pan Zi said.

I nodded. I thought there were too many people before, but I knew it was necessary to save them and to do it in the shortest possible time. In a place like that, the longer you stay, the more dangerous it is.

The village at the bottom of the magic lake still had too many unsolved mysteries. If the Zhang Jia ancient building is in the rock formation at the bottom of the lake, judging from the size of the mountain over there, it must be extremely complicated. It can be predicted that after we enter, our progress will be very slow, so good logistics can make up for our last embarrassment.

Among the people who came to the field with us, there was only one kid I didn't know. He was extremely thin, only 19 years old, nicknamed "Leather Bag", and was said to have a very good ear. He was an excellent guy who was a minor celebrity in Changsha. This time, we got him to join our team and his price was the highest. I think I have to get along with him for a while before I know what kind of person he is. According to Pan Zi, those with high prices must be difficult to get along with.

As for Qiu Dekao, Pan Zi asked me if I would like to see him, but I refused without a second thought. At this juncture, all kinds of things were extremely chaotic, so I didn't feel like dealing with social affairs. I just put on a face and showed a big act to Uncle Three's men. I didn't know how smart this old ghost was compared to those people, and I had no reason to go, so there was no need to touch this bad luck

Pan Zi said: "Not necessarily. The relationship between the white-haired foreigner and Master Three was very complicated before, and I don't know what happened at that time. He is looking for you, so maybe you can go test it out."

I knew that it was also true, but to test this old fox, one must have excellent mental and physical strength. I was thinking about Fatty and the other's safety, and was not anxious to think about these things at the moment. I said to Pan Zi, "Don't worry, there are plenty of opportunities to test it out when everyone's rescued. Now the arrow is on the string and has to be released. When we arrive, we will rest for one night, set off immediately the next day, and wait until we reach the lake, so that he will not be able to respond. "