Chapter 7: Wu Xie's counterattack

Xiao Hua wanted to respond himself, but he paused after glancing at the words I wrote. It seemed that he didn't expect me to write such an answer. He turned and said, "Master Three wants to know, where is Chen Pi Ah Si now?"

The people below looked from side to side, and someone whispered, "We haven't heard much about him recently."

I continued to write on the paper. Xiao Hua smiled at them and said, "Do you know why?"

No one was talking anymore, so Xiao Hua continued, "Master Three said that you will never see Chen Pi Ah Si again. He knows that some people in the circle have good personal relationships with him, but unfortunately, he won't be coming back."

I sneered to myself as several people's faces suddenly lost color. It was too bad that only a few people in the world knew Chen Pi Ah Si's ending. I knew that he had encroached on Uncle Three's territory after he left, but most importantly, I knew that he definitely wouldn't come back. I was implying that I had killed Chen Pi Ah Si.

"Every man has his own way of doing things. Master Three's way is to do it once and for all without any future trouble. You know that if you want to do it, you must do it ruthlessly." Xiao Hua said. "Is this a good enough reason? When Master Three knew that he was going to have an operation at that time, he figured Master Chen would take the opportunity to entertain us. This operation was dangerous, so Master Three was already prepared to deal with it in case an accident occurred. He didn't want to tell you because you can't control your mouths. Now, it's unfortunate that we're missing a few brothers, but it was worth it. I think the brothers also know what to do with Master Chen's territory."

There was a commotion down below and Dizhong Hai said, "Master Three, do you mean that we can go to Master Four's territory..."

"It's against the rules, Master Three. We want to, but it's not possible." Another one sitting off to the side spoke up.

As I continued to write, Xiao Hua read, "There are always people who refuse, but Master Four will not come back. If Master Three doesn't take over, there will always be other people who will. Why let outsiders take advantage of the situation? It's not like you don't know Master Three's temper. He asked you to do it. It's already been planned, so just do it."

"Go! Go! Go!" Dizhong Hai grinned, "Damn, we and the old immortal have robbed each other for so many years and this day has finally come. Changde belongs to me, so don't rob me."

"Ah!" The other three immediately jumped up. "It's not up to you to choose. Do you think you get to pick the best place just because you opened your mouth first?"

"I don't rely on lip service; I rely on loyalty. Of course Master Three will give me the best place. You don't have a clear account yet, so stay here."

"Account..." The group of people was speechless, and one of them immediately said, "No, no matter what, Changde can't be given to you. We... we'll listen to Master Three, and divide it as he says." They all looked at me.

I smiled to myself. This was a result I wasn't expecting. I didn't think it would actually work so well.

Just as I was thinking about how to send them off, I suddenly heard the fishmonger sneer.

Everyone looked at him, and he snorted, "Master Three, you're too cruel. Master Chen indeed robbed us, but you can't use your brothers as a cover. We have to keep our guard up! Were you planning to throw away those brothers who were killed from the very beginning? You lamas have certainly made a good arrangement. Our horses have worked very hard, yet we're the ones in jail and getting shot. Are our lives so worthless? If you steal a territory, it's our people who will die!"