0.3

Ateez legit has one of the best discography. Not a single bad song.
Speaking In different language: Bold Italic = Japanese, Bold Underline = Chinese, Italic Underline = English

Nayeon and I walk towards the elevator, laughing about something we heard Minghao say to one of the workers. Apparently, they used the wrong measurements, so he called them some...names.

I met Minghao when Mr. Choi showed me around the design floor. He's in charge of putting pieces together and designing. Pretty quiet guy, but his taste in fashion is remarkable. Knows what does and doesn't go together.

I got to speak a little to him, turns out he's from China. He was a little shocked when I started speaking Chinese. He of course asked where I learned. I told him. He complimented my Chinese and said it was actually really good and I sounded fluent. I blushed at his comment but still thanked him.

"What are you two laughing at?" Sana asks while coming up beside us. She must've had to drop something off to Soobin. Nayeon and I look at each other and giggle before turning back to an amused Sana.

"Minghao," We say in sync. Sana snorts.

"You talking about him calling Sarah and incompetent crap sniffer?" Sana says with a chuckle. Nayeon and I nod with stupid cheesy grins. "Not gonna lie, I'm truly terrified of Minghao. Even though I'm older than him, means nothing. Dude is serious when it comes to fashion." Nayeon and I nod our heads in agreement. Minghao is older than me though. But honestly, I'm more terrified of a hungry Yuna. She is the devil when her stomach is empty.

"Talking about me already?" A voice says from behind us. We turn around and see a smirking Minghao. He must've heard our conversation about him.

"Yup. Must say, you truly are a person I would not wanna get on the bad side of." I say. He chuckles.

"Only when it comes to fashion and dance is when I'm like this." He says. I nod my head.

"You dance?" He nods his head.

"Since I was little. Started with the traditional dancing style, then slowly moved into like modern and contemporary." He admits.

"Contemporary is my favorite style. It's more relaxed than having to keep my toes pointed the entire time." I say with a sigh.

"You dance too?" He asks with an amused smile.

"Not really. But my roommate - Chaeryeong - is a dancer, along with her older sister. So they kinda forced me to learn so I can help them." I say. He nods. His brows knit together in thought.

"Wait. Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon? The Lee sisters?" I look at him shocked while nodding my head.

"Yeah. Wait do you know them?" I ask.

"Yeah. They're in one of the dance classes I'm in. Both are very talented dancers." I nod my head quickly.

The elevator dings open and we all step in. I pushed the 30th floor while Nayeon pushes the main floor, along with Sana. Minghao stays silent as the elevator takes us up one floor.