I'll always remember: Doma x Dead Reader

Genre: Angsty as SHIT!!

Pairing: Doma x Reader

Song: Carry me by Eurielle

Requested: No

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Past Memory

Doma's eyes followed her body as she jumped in front of Muzan's attempt to kill Doma. The sound of Muzan's clawed hand going through her chest made Doma's stomach twist in a knot. Even the other upper moons froze. "What the hell did you do?!" Doma screamed, as he dropped to his knees and gathered her up in his arms. "What the hell did you do that for?!" He screamed, glaring up at Muzan. The said demon just shook his hand off and walked away. "You disobeyed me. She knew that even if I were to hurt you that I wasn't going to actually kill you. It was her fault that she jumped in front." Muzan stated. Doma's eyes twitched in rage.

He gently picked her body up and ran out of the house. Tears spilled down his face as the events that had happened played through his mind. Finding a secluded area, he placed her gently on the ground and pressed his back to the tree. He slid down til he was sitting with his knees pulled to his chest. Her chest was stained red from her blood. Her eyes had lost their sparkle and had become dull. Her skin, which used to be so fair and beautiful, was pale and growing dimmer. Blood spilled from her lips and trailed down her face and neck. Her hair surrounded her head like a halo. She looked just like an angel, if the blood wasn't there.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Doma buried his face in his arms and felt tears dripping down his face. He hadn't cried like this in a long time. Not ever since he became a demon. He never shed a tear for a human that died by his hands or by another demon's hands. But now, just seeing the girl that he wanted to cherish and to live with, dead, could only bring tears to his eyes. He moved his arms from his face and proceeded to stand up. He turned his attention back to the female that lay on the forest floor. Still unmoving. Doma moved so he was closer to her before sitting down and crossing his legs. He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled sadly at the feeling.

"I may not treat humans right, but I would have always treated you right. I wish you were still here." He whispered quietly. Sure he may act like a ladies man and player when it comes to his food, but with her, he was gentle. Almost like his old human self. When she was still alive, he would always take her on small dates. Their favorite was visiting the Demon Slayers. She had become friends with some of them and had even told them about how she was dating him and surprisingly, they didn't get angry or tell her to stop dating.

He looked up towards the sky to see the moon shining brilliantly in the sky. He slowly stood and gently picked her body up. He was going to tell the demon slayers. He wanted Muzan dead now. He couldn't care that he was one of the stronger demons on Muzan's side. He would gladly deflect and help the demon slayers kill him. He looked down at her face and a sad smile crossed his lips. He jumped up into the trees and jumped to a roof. He looked around before he spotted the demon slayer boy that she had been really close to.

He jumped down from the building, accidentally spooking the boy. "You are Tanjiro right?" Doma asked. The red haired boy nodded his head. He noticed her laying his arms and his eyes widened. Doma could see the hurt in the boy's eyes and felt his own chest squeeze in pain. "Can you help me get the demon slayer hq?" He asked. Tanjiro nodded and immediately sent his crow back to let them know he was coming back. "What happened?" He suddenly asked. Doma looked down. He held her closer to his chest and a frown appeared on his face. "Muzan is what happened. She jumped in front of me even though she knew full well that he wouldn't kill me. He killed her and didn't even care. Just blamed her for jumping in front of me." Doma whispered.