My War: Pillar! Tanjiro x Flame Demon Reader

Genre: Fluff, Angst Swapped Pillar AU

Pairing: Tanjiro x demon reader

Requested: No

Song (s): Back to the earth By Starset and Kamado Tanjiro no Uta

A/n: This story heavily mentions the fight between the demon slayers and Muzan. It won't be exactly like how the manga portrays the fight, because I will be putting my own spin on it. However, this is an au where Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Kanao, Inosuke, Genya, and Nezuko are the pillars. Please understand that this will also deal with lots of violence and blood. Tanjiro has a demon spirit that he can summon that fight's demons. She is the second strongest demon and is easily on par with Yoriichi in terms of strength. Sabito is alive in this story and is part of the demon slayer's.

Credits for pictures and song used go to the rightful owners. 

The picture of the fire demon is male, but for the sake of the story, imagine it as a female

And the world

Pulled me high, far above, wicked skies

Set me free

Set alive

I become, satellite

"TANJIRO-SAMA!" Sabito yelled when he saw the water and fire pillar drop to his knees. The others turned to see the pillar they all looked up too, bleeding badly. His body was shaking, and his breathing was fast and unstable. However, he stood back up. The sword he gripped in his hands exploding into raging flames. "Nezuko, Zenitsu get them to a safe place. NOW!" He yelled. "I want to help and fight by your side!" Kyojuro yelled. His eyes wide and pleading. Tanjiro gave him a gentle smile but shook his head. Zenitsu winced before racing over to the 10 demon slayers. "Please, listen to him." He said. They looked to the thunder pillar and saw the look on his face.

"Y/n! NOW!" He roared out. They all turned as they were running to a safe place to see Tanjiro's body bend back as a demon-like female appeared. Her face was covered by a black and red mask. She stood taller then any normal human and that's when they realized. She was the second strongest demon out there. They learned the Muzan was the third, but no mentions of the first and second came to light for them. Her long white hair swirled around her like a cloud. The robes she wore danced around her body as if wind was present. Tanjiro turned and smiled when he saw his wife glaring angrily at Muzan.

Fire danced around her body as she stood behind Tanjiro. "It's over Muzan. You can't win against the flame demon." He said, holding his sword up and pointing it at the said demon. Muzan glared at the two. His full demon self emerged and a loud growl left his throat. "You think that just because SHE is on your side that I will stop my attacks?!" He roared. "I will kill every slayer here and that means you and your little students as well." Muzan said. Tanjiro's body stiffened when he said that. Y/n reached forward and placed her hand on his shoulder.