Thank you: Kaigaku x Reader

Genre: Fluff

Requested: No

Song:  All about him by Auburn

Pairing: Kaigaku x Reader

"Y/n! Are you going to visit the demon slayers?" Kaigaku called out. You turned to your demon boyfriend and nodded your head. "Yes. I have to give them a report on my ten day mission." You said. Kaigaku nodded his head. Ever since he had left Muzan and the uppermoons, he had a free feeling fall over him. He loved being able to do his own thing and to love someone that wasn't a demon like himself. "They are probably worried since I haven't sent my crow back yet." You said, as you started packing up your things. You grabbed your sword and tucked it by your waist. Kaigaku felt a small smile appear on his lips.

"Can I carry anything for you? I don't want you getting hurt on your way back." He said. You smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek. His face exploded into a dark shade of red. You giggled. "Nope! Just make sure that you are in the box before we leave. I don't want you getting burned before we make it back to HQ." You said, pointing to the box that you had gotten thanks to Tanjiro. Kaigaku nodded his head and just before they left, he turned to a child before slipping into the box and closing the door. You smiled and took a deep breath before taking the strap and placing it over your shoulder.

Nezuko was a sweetheart to teach Kaigaku to turn into a child whenever they had to leave for a mission. On the walk home, you looked around to see everyone happily going about their business. You looked up to see birds chirping and flying by. You dodged a few kids as they came running past you. You chuckled at how bright they were and their laughter rang through. You were about to leave the village when you saw a small treat stall. You grabbed the money that you had and graciously bought a few things. The man running the stall gave you a smile and thanked you for your business. You smiled and returned the gesture before you continued on your way back to HQ

It's Auburn

And J.R.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him

And he's all about me, me, me, me, me

And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang

About nobody-e-e-e

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him

And he's all about me, me, me, me, me

And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang

About nobody-e-e-e

You took a deep breath as you saw HQ in the distance. You could already fill the energy returning to your limbs as you picked up your pace and started walking faster. You noticed Tanjiro and Inosuke standing outside of the fenced in dojo and a smile lit up on your face. "Tanjiro! Inosuke!" You called out. The two immediately turned when they heard you call out their voices and your smile grew bigger when you saw the two take off into a dead sprint towards you. It had long since turned to night and Kaigaku was walking beside you carrying the box on his back. He watched with a smile on his face when you hugged the younger demon slayers. Tanjiro was crying when he hugged you though. You pulled back from the hug and wiped the tears from his face. "Why are you crying Tanjiro?" You asked.

"Your crow never came to tell us that you were ok and that you were going to be home soon. All the Hashira's tried their hardest not to let it get to them, but they kept saying it didn't feel right with the Night Pillar not among them." He said before continuing on. Inosuke nodded his head to everything that Tanjiro was saying. "Monjiro is right Y/n." He said. You smiled and placed your hands on their heads. "Sorry about not sending my crow. I wasn't able to because after the mission had been completed, me and Kaigaku kinda slept for the remaining day and a half. Those demons were a little bit harder then we had realized them to be." You said.