Win his Heart: Yoriichi x Reader Monster Au

Genre: Fluff, Monster/mythical creature Au

Song: Trust Fund Baby- Why don't we

Requested: No

Pairing: Yoriichi Tsugikuni x Reader

Y/n's mythical creature: 9 Tailed Kitsune 10ft tall on all fours

The bullies Creature: Wendigo 6ft tall

I don't want a girl who gets a car for her sweet sixteen

Or spends a stack of dollar bills on a limousine

I want a girl who takes the bus and who wears baggy jeans

Rockin' Nike Airs ( What the hell are Louboutins?)

Don't want no fake tan, short skirt, daddy's money, don't work

Shop until you drop on the town

I want a smart girl, stronger than her father

Someone who will laugh at tryna fit in the crowd

Yoriichi was quarterback of Demon Slayer high and all the girls were after him. He never smiled when he went on dates with those popular girls. He always found them boring. They didn't have a personality of their own. When halloween rolled around, a new student was introduced to the class. Yoriichi sat in the back with his brother and a few others when the teacher cleared his throat. "Everyone, I know that it's late into the school year, but we have a transfer. Her name is Y/n. Please be kind to her." He said returning back to his work.

Yoriichi's eyes widened when he looked at her. "She's gorgeous." He blurted out. He smacked his hands over his mouth and his eyes widened. His friends busted up into laughter. "Um, sir, where should I sit?" Y/n asked the teacher. He looked up and towards the back where Yoriichi and his friends were. "Um, I don't think I would be a good idea to put a skank back there with them." A girl said, raising her hand. Everyone in the class started laughing. Yoriichi was about to retaliate and get angry when Y/n started laughing.