Forever Mine: Muzan x Winged Demon Reader

Genre: Fluff central

Song: Shot Away by Siine ft Willow

Requested: No

Pairing: Muzan x Demon Reader

A/n: Muzan is wayyyyy out of character in this story. He's not like he is in the anime at all! He gave up on trying to hurt humanity and is instead, enjoying every minute of it with his wife.

Have this feeling

Haven't felt for so long

Took a hold of me and won't let go

I've been sleeping

Caught me off my guard

'Cause you're in my space and now I'm sober

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hold me towards you

And I cannot fight it

My head's underwater

I try to disguise it

Want you to hold me

No, we haven't spoken

I need that something

To get me to open

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You are only a shot away

From me to be my everything

'Cause you are only a shot away

From me to be my everything

You are only a shot away

From me to be my everything

'Cause you are only a shot away

From me to be my everything

Muzan smiled softly when he heard your voice from the bathroom. He had given up his plans of turning humans into demons when he met you. Your soft nature and tender words brought him to the world that he lives in now. Your wings fluffed out as you danced your way out of the bathroom. Muzan smiled softly as he watched you dance. Your wings opened before closing as you shook them out. "Hon, what are we doing for our day?" Muzan called out. You turned and gave your husband a smile. You walked over to where he was sitting on the couch and bent down so your nose just barely touched his nose. You smiled before pressing your lips against his. Muzan leaned forward to keep the kiss going. He loved kissing you.

You pulled back and kissed his forehead. "Come one. Let's get lunch before we go." You said holding your hand out to him. Muzan smiled and took her hand before she pulled him up and they walked into the kitchen. Now, there was a difference between you and Muzan. You could survive off of regular everyday human food. Muzan, in the beginning, couldn't. His body wouldn't digest the human food. So, you had to train his body little by little to start eating regular human food. You smiled when his mouth started watering at the sight of the food on the table. "Did you make all of this?" He asked. You smiled and nodded your head. "I sure did!" You said.

You both sat down to eat and Muzan couldn't contain his excitement to try the food. After you both had finished eating, you cleaned up and turned to face him. "Are you ready for the rest of the day?" She asked. Muzan nodded his head and decided that he would leave his hat home that day. He wanted to feel the sun the same why you could. He found it amazing that you, as beautiful and strong as you were, you decided to take him in and train him. You taught him how to conquer the sun and walk in the sun. You taught him how to eat food made by humans and not the humans themselves. You walked out of the small cottage that you and Muzan lived in and headed towards town.