Sacrifice: Older Tanjiro x Reader

Genre: ANGST!!!

Song: Dusk til Dawn Cover by Black Rose and Kirsten Collins

Pairing: Tanjiro x Reader

Requested: No 

A/n: The upper moons in this are part of the demon slayers.  Yoriichi is alive and part demon slayer corp as well. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Y/n, Inosuke, Kanao, Nezuko, and Genya are pillars in this story.

WARNING: SPOILER FOR THE END OF THE MANGA!

It was all too much. The blood spilling on the ground. The smell of rotten flesh. Zenitsu stood in front of the slayers that he had spent years training. He had a snarl on his face as he glared at Muzan. "You piece of shit. Leave them alone!" Zenitsu yelled. Muzan just laughed. Inosuke and Nezuko glared up at the demon before yanking their swords out. "You guys are exhausted! Let us fight with you!" Giyuu's scared voice called out. Zenitsu went to answer him, but the sound of demons screaming pulled them away from looking at Muzan. Even Muzan looked towards the source of the sound. What they saw brought fear to Muzan, but relief to the demon slayers. Tanjiro and Y/n sliced through the horde of demons that surrounded them.

"Disgusting." Y/n hissed swiping her sword at nothing. Blood splattering against the ground off her blade. Yoriichi and Michikatsu grinned when they saw their sensei's but their smile soon left their lips. "You two look utterly revolting. Who's the demons now?" Muzan laughed loudly as the two stared him down. Tanjiro bent down before fire exploded from his sword. Water swirled around Y/n's sword as they launched towards the laughing demon. They sliced their swords down, taking his arms off. He turned in anger at them and the whips/tentacles that sat on his back snapped forward.

Y/n and Tanjiro tried to dodge but they cried out when they were hit. Blood spilled from their arms. Their breathing was starting to become shallow and forced. It was scaring all of the demon slayers. Y/n groaned and pressed her hand against her free eye. When she pulled her hand back, blood slid down her face like tears. Tanjiro looked over at her but didn't say anything. Muzan turned back towards the others and proceeded to dish out another attack. Y/n and Tanjiro's eyes widen in fear. They shot towards their friends and stopped when they were standing in front of them. Zenitsu cried out for them to back away but all they did was turn their heads so they were looking over their shoulder at them.

Not tryna be indie

Not tryna be cool

Just tryna be in this

Tell me, are you too?

Can you feel where the wind is?

Can you feel it through

All of the windows

Inside this room?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Cause I wanna touch you baby

And I wanna feel you too

I wanna see the sunrise

On your sins just me and you

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Light it up, on the run

Let's make love tonight

Make it up, fall in love, try

Baby, I am right here

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

But you'll never be alone

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn