You still love me right: Kokushibou x Gentle demon Reader

Genre: Fluff

Pairing: Kokushibou x Demon Reader

Song: Locked away by Adam Levine 

Requested: No

Kokushibou wanted nothing more than to be accepted. He had lost his brother because he was an idiot and believed what Muzan had told him. When he wanted to talk with someone from the demon slayer HQ, they would turn and walk away from him. He would just watch them leave with his hearts breaking into pieces. He knew that he deserved this but he couldn't handle the treatment anymore. He just wanted someone to stand by his side. His whole life turned for the best when you showed up in his life. The minute you showed up, he could feel his broken heart starting to mend again.

Even with the way he looked, you stayed by his side. He loved the warm feeling that invaded his heart when you are around. You may be a human, but he found himself watching you dance around in the darkness of the forest with the fondest of smiles. You were just small enough that his bigger body could shield you from unwanted demons trying to attack. However, he was stunned when you grabbed his sword from his side and sliced through the demon's neck with ease. He would stare at you with wide eyes as you flicked the sword to remove the blood before handing his back to him.

You blinked in embarrassment. "Sorry. I didn't mean to take your sword." You said. He shook his head. "No. It's not really a problem. Where did you learn to fight like that?" He asked. You grinned and began telling him how you were a pillar for the demon slayers. You were some of the strongest pillars there besides the stone pillar and maybe two others. Kokushibou found himself wanting to go to the demon slayer HQ just so he could meet with these strong pillars. Maybe he can talk to them and give them information about Muzan.

If I got locked away,

And we lost it all today,

Tell me honestly,

Would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws,

If I couldn't be strong,

Tell me honestly,

Would you still love me the same?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Right about now.

If a judge for-life me,

Would you stay by my side?

Or is ya gonna say good-bye?

Can you tell me right now?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life,

Shorty, would it be alright?

Come and show me that you are down

(ah-ha)

He held his hands out for you to take, which you did without hesitation. "Can we go there? I want to give them information about Muzan I believe they will find as an advantage over him." He said. You thought for a moment before nodding your head. "But first, we should try and get you used to the sun." She said. For the next few days, you helped Kokushibou grow comfortable and use to the rays of the sun. After about a month of going out in the sun, he was perfectly immune to the sunlight now. You grinned brightly and wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face in his chest.

He hugged your back and loved the warm feeling that spread through his chest. "Would you still love me the same...." He mumbled to no one in particular. You looked up at him and a smile appeared on her face. "If I got locked away, and we lost it all today, tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?" you whispered back. He looked down at you and a smile appeared on his face. "You know that saying too?" He asked. You nodded your head. "I heard that saying a long time ago from my father just before he passed away." You said. Kokushibou wanted to smack himself. You lifted your hands and pressed them against his face, making him stutter before looking down at you. His own hands reached up and pressed against your as he closed 5 of his 6 eyes. A ghost of a smile appeared on his face.