Making Ohagi together: Sanemi x Fem Reader

You and Sanemi baking together like a married couple. 

Genya tags along and loves watching you and his brother.

Fluffy and just a domestic comfort

Modern Au Because why not!!

Sanemi's dad is not an abusive piece of crap like he is in the manga.

Song: Lush Life- Zara Larsson

Requested by a user on Archive

You stood in front of the kitchen sink. You had gotten the rice and red bean paste ready beforehand. Now, you were just waiting for your boyfriend and his brother to come over to your house so you both could start making the ohagi. Ohagi happened to be your boyfriend's favorite treat and you had taught yourself how to make it just for him. You found the sweet treat to be quite tasty and would make them for yourself when you were just at home doing house work. Don't tell Sanemi that though, he would lose it and demand that you make him some for when he gets home from police work.

"Honey! Genya and I are here! Where are you?" You heard his voice from the front room and smiled brightly. "I'm in the kitchen! I just started!" You called out to him smiling. You grabbed your phone and quickly got it connected to the speakers. You were so happy when Sanemi and Genya put nice bluetooth speakers with base and surround sound in your home. It was the best gift that you could have received. You pressed play and the sound of your favorite song blasted through the speakers. You started dancing to the song as Sanemi walked into the kitchen with Genya trailing behind him. Genya immediately grinned and joined in on the dancing.

I live my day as if it was the last

Live my day as if there was no past

Doin' it all night, all summer

Doin' it the way I wanna

Yeah I'mma dance my heart out 'til the dawn

But I won't be done when morning comes

Doin' it all night, all summer

Gonna spend it like no other

It was a crush

But I couldn't, couldn't get enough

It was a rush

But I gave it up

It was a crush

Now I might have went and said too much

But that's all it was

So I gave it up

You smiled as you grabbed Genya's hands and started twirling around. If Genya hadn't been your boyfriend's brother, people would believe that the three of you were a family. The three of you just fit together as the definition of a perfect family. You smiled and pulled Sanemi into the dancing circle. Sanemi smiled as he watched you and his brother just smiling without a care in the world as you danced to the song before you stopped and turned towards the counter. "Shall we begin making the ohagi?" You asked, smiling at both of them.

Sanemi grinned and made his way over to your side and you both started making the delicious treat. Genya moved to the other side of the counter and started making some as well. "Thanks for letting Genya tag along. I know it was short notice but my parents had something fun planned for the younger siblings and the older ones were not invited." Sanemi said, chuckling as he remembered the conversation he and Genya had with his parents. Genya remembered the conversation and started telling you all about it. You started laughing before getting the treats put on a tray. You had preheated the oven before they had even arrived at your house.