Falling for you: Giyuu Tomioka x Reader

Genre: Fluff

Pairing: Giyuu x Reader

Song: Fallin' by Why don't we

Requested: no

This one might suck, and I will do another one down the road, but oh well. Enjoy anyway!

Tomioka didn't know when it happened, but he knew it happened. He had fallen in love. The stoic water pillar had fallen in love. Who did he fall in love with? Well, he fell in love with the tempest pillar herself. Y/n L/n is the tempest pillar. Tempest breathing only has three forms and by far, she is in the running for the number one strongest pillar. Tomioka didn't realize that he had fallen for her until she had held his hand when she was thanking him for something. He could feel his heart pounding like thunder in his chest.

He thought it would leave after a while but it never did. Whenever he was standing next to her his mind would go a million miles a second and his heart would thunder in his chest. Now, here he was standing in front of her while fighting off demons. She had her back to his as the two demons circled around them. She was breathing harshly but she was still fighting. Tomioka took one of his hands off the hilt of his sword and reached towards her hand. She could sense what he was doing and reached her hand towards his as well.

While they had been holding hands for a mere two seconds, Tomioka released her hand and shot forward. He immediately killed the demon that was in front of him. He turned to see how she was doing, only to see her fly above the demon and swiftly swing her sword and kill the demon. He didn't realize it but he had started smiling when he saw her fight. He covered his mouth before turning around. She ran over to him and gave him a small grin before they headed to the next mission.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Caught in the moment, not even thinkin' twice

Everything's frozen, nothing but you and I

Can't stop my heart from beating, why do I love this feeling?

Make me a promise, tell me you'll stay with me

If I'm bein' honest, I don't know where this leads

But that's the only question, baby, don't keep me guessin'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ooh, you are my muse, I feel so reckless

Oh, you're makin' me, makin' me, makin' me give in

Tomioka found himself being the one pillar to help her train when she asked for his help directly. The other pillars could see that he was starting to fall for the tempest pillar and they knew that if they didn't nudge him a bit, he would never ask her out. So, Mitsuri pulled him aside one day and grinned at him. "You have a thing for the tempest pillar I see." She said. Tomioka could feel his face heat up before he turned and looked away from the love pillar. "No I don't." He stated calmly. Inside he was panicking though. If she knew, then the others must know that he has fallen in love. Mitsuri grinned. "Yes you do, your face gives it all away." She said.

Tomioka gave her a worried look. "What are you planning?" he asked, not liking the way that Mitsuri was looking at him. She grinned and simply turned on her heels and walked away. Tomioka was freaking out now. He may be the most stoic and calm pillar out of all of them other than Gyomei, but that doesn't mean he doesn't panic every now and then. He ran after Mitsuri but was too late when he saw her talking to Y/n. He ran to his room and didn't come out. He knew that being childish wasn't going to help anything, but he was just scared to tell Y/n how he felt about her.