An Artic Empire Christmas

(Merry Christmas eve!

Or day, I don't know, whatever timezone you live in

But, uh enjoy your Christmas present from me :D)

Phil looked out the window of Techno's house and watched as Tommy and Wilbur threw snowballs at each other. Phil had sent them both outside to give Techno a bit of rest, telling them to make a snowman or something, but they weren't too successful at doing that. Tommy had gotten impatient while packing the snow and it fell apart when he tried to place it on top of Wilbur's strangely perfectly circular ball of snow.  Wilbur chuckled as Tommy's face steamed with anger, which then led to Tommy yeeting a chunk of snow at Wilbur's face. Obviously, since he isn't, living, it went right through him, but the thought of the action was there. Wilbur smiled mysteriously before reaching down and scooping up some snow, and looking up at Tommy, whose faces paled slightly.

Tommy couldn't worm his way out of it and one thing led to another and now they were in the middle of a snowball fight. Phil chuckled at Tommy's useless efforts to hit his older brother, while Wilbur threw snowball after snowball at Tommy, hitting him every time. Phil smiled and hummed to himself as he watched his boys for the first time in a while, have genuine fun.

Phil heard someone make their way down the ladder, and upon turning his head, he found Techno climbing down from the upper level. Phil smiled once more, before turning his head back towards the window. Phil heard Techno make his way over to him and saw him out the corner of his eye standing next to him, joining him in watching the snowball fight.

"Who's winning?" Techno asked

Phil chuckled and pointed to Wilbur "Tommy can't actually hit him with the snowballs." Phil said, "So it's a little one-sided, but Tommy's trying his hardest."

Techno chuckled, and they both stared out the window in silence, watching the playful fight through the smooth glass. After a good few minutes of watching Tommy hopelessly try to hit Wilbur with the snow, now resorting to trying to tackle him, and he wasn't half bad either, except the fact that he couldn't actually hand on Wilbur. Phil's smile faltered a bit as he sighed and pulled his coat closer to himself.

"I'm going to intervene before Tommy somehow hurts himself," Phil said as he walked over to the door

Techno didn't say anything but eventually followed Phil out the door. Phil walked over to where his two boys were still fighting, Tommy had actually somehow managed to pin down Wilbur and pulled Tommy off of his older brother.

"That's enough Tommy," Phil said

Tommy glared softly at this father, before looking down at the snowball in his hand, and looked back up at Phil. He raised his hand and smiled. Phil looked at Tommy and smiled back.

"Phil, look out!"

Tommy swung his arm, releasing the snowball into the air, and hurling it towards Phil. Phil brought up his wing just in time to block the snowball from hitting his face. The area around was silent, not even the mobs around them made any noise. Phil's wing twitched slightly, before he extended it out, moving it away from his face. Phil stood up, but kept his head to the ground. Tommy stared in horror as Phil bent over, and stuck his hand in the snow, pulling a handful of the white powder up from the ground. Phil stared at Tommy the entire time that he packed up the snow in his hands.

Tommy took a step back "Phil," Tommy stuttered "We can talk about this, right? No hard feelings."

Phil only smiled and looked at the snowball in his hands, before glancing back up at his son.

"Tommy," Phil said, "I'm going to give you five seconds to run, you understand?"

Tommy didn't respond, as he was already running in the opposite direction. Phil looked to Wilbur, who only smiled.

"I-I will go help Tommy," Wilbur said as he began to quickly walk in the direction Tommy had ran in

Phil then looked over to Techno, who already had a few snowballs in his arms and began to count.

"One"

Techno looked up at Phil and smiled mischievously as he counted.

"Two"

Phil dropped his single snowball into the snow beneath his feet

"Three"

He began to pull more and more snow in from around him, packing it onto his snowball

"Four"

Phil picked up his giant snowball and stretched his wings out.

"Five"

Phil took off as soon as he finished the count down. Techno watched as he shot up into the sky with great speed, before he ran in the direction that Phil had taken off in.

Screams are heard in the distance, then joyous laughter.

Merry Christmas everyone