The Record Player (Tommyinnit and ghostbur)

*SMP SPOILERS AHEAD*

The yellow of the sun began to blend itself into the light blue sky and the white clouds began to said into a light pink, Mellohi playing on a close-by jukebox.

Tommy stared at the beautiful sunset, no smile present on his face. How could he smile after the events of yesterday? L'manburg had been blown up, Technoblade had attempted to assassinate Tubbo and Wilbur was now dead, killed by their own father, who had just arrived a few minutes before.

Tommy let out a sigh and leaned forward, running his fingers through his hair. He could barely wrap his head around everything. One of his brothers had tried to kill his best friend while the other was killed, it was hard to handle.

But he wouldn't cry, he refused to cry.

No. Crying was a sign of weakness.

And Tommy wasn't weak

That was the last thing he needed people to think

He was the vice president after all

He couldn't let anyone see him cry

Tommy was snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of Mellohi suddenly stopping. Tommy looked over to the jukebox and found that the disc was moving back and forth, and was eventually lifted up off the jukebox. It floated over to Tommy and set down into his lap. Tommy stared at it in awe before looking around.

"What the fuck?" Tommy said "Who's fucking with me?!"

There was a click, which caused Tommy to look over. There on the jukebox was a different disc, one that only one other person on the server had ever owned. It begun to spin, but in different directions every other second, and for a moment, Tommy could have sworn he heard words.

"T̶o̵-m̷y̶?"

Tommy jumped so high, he fell off of the bench. It took him a second to process what had just happened, but once he did, he jumped up and looked at the jukebox.

"What the fuck?" Tommy muttered under his voice as he stared at the jukebox

"T̶o̷m̷m̶y̵,̶ ̷i̵ ̵t̵i̶s̶ ̷w̴o̷r̶k̷i̵n̵g̶?" the voice said again, a bit more scratchy this time

Tommy looked around "Who the fuck?"

"S̵o̶ ̶y̶o̷ ̷a̶n̴ ̵h̴a̴r̴ ̴m̵e̵,̴ ̸t̴h̶a̴t̷'̴s̶ ̷o̶o̴d̶."

Tommy's eyes widened as he came to the realization of whose voice it was. His eyes looked down and his brow furrowed.

He chuckled darkly "Haha very funny Fundy," Tommy sighed, "You can stop now."

"T̷o̶m̵m̴ ̸i̸'̸s̸ ̷m̶e̵."

Tommy shook his head in denial.

"I̵t̵'̴s̴ ̸m̷e̵,̶ ̴W̷i̵l̷u̶r̷."

"No!" Tommy shouted, tears now developing in his eyes "Wilbur is dead! I saw him," Tommy paused and let out a shaky sigh "Wil is dead."

There was silence as no sound came from the jukebox. Tommy heard someone sigh, but he didn't look up to see who it was.

"Tommy, look at me."

Tommy shook his head, and a few seconds later he felt a cold hand touch his chin. It pushed his head up and he came face to face with a familiar face. Air caught itself in Tommy's throat. Tears immediately fell from his eyes as they smiled sadly down at him.

"W-Wilby?" Tommy said, his voice horse and threatening to break

Wilbur smiled sadly as Tommy stood up, and chuckled.

"Hello, Tommy."