Ghost Friend (Dream and George)

Clay's alarm blared in his ear, telling him to wake up. He didn't want to wake up though. He moved his arm in the direction of his nightstand and after a few seconds of hitting the wood, he managed to hit the snooze button on top of his alarm. Once the alarm was silent he turned away from the nightstand and began to settle back into, what he wanted to be, a peaceful sleep. However, just before he could drift away, his blankets were torn off of him. He let out a groan once the cold air hit his skin. Clay moved around a bit, getting comfortable in his bed before he began to drift off again. However, before he could fully drift off, he felt someone poke him.

Clay groaned and rolled over, finding no one next to him. He sighed and sat up, before looking to the mirror on his closet door. Underneath it was an unfamiliar tube of lipstick, most likely one of the ones that Sam had left behind. He looked up to the mirror and found red writing on its reflective surface. Clay turned towards the mirror and swung his legs over the side of the bed, rubbing his eyes before reading what had been written on the mirror.

Get up you lazy fuck

Clay groaned and he felt someone poke him again. Clay waved his hand in the direction that the poke had come from.

"Alright alright," Clay said, "I'm up."

Clay was pushed to his feet and he sighed "We need to get you a dry erase marker, lipstick is annoying to clean." Clay said

Clay yawned as he was pushed toward his bathroom while stretching.

"Okay okay, I get it," Clay said with a smile "Get out of here."

He heard a faint chuckle behind him as he walked into the bathroom. He flinched when his feet hit the cold tile of the bathroom, but walk in all the same. He looked to the mirror and found another lipstick message on the mirror.

Remember deoderant this time

Clay rolled his eyes and opened one of the sink drawers, pulling out his stick of deoderant. He put some on and continued on with his bathroom routine. Once he was done, he opened the door and walked back into his room. He looked down at his bed, which was made and had a fresh pair of clothes set on top of the covers. He smiled and let out a sigh, before chuckling.

"You're never gonna let me live me down, are you?"

The lipstick that had been discarded and left on the floor was lifted up and opened. It was pressed against the mirror, and began to spell out a message.

Nope