~Revenge~

A/N- Smut warning: M/C repeatedly says no more, but Kylo doesn't listen (this is probably going to be the only instance of dub-con). Obviously in real life, everything should be consensual and a safe word should be used.

"What the fuck!" Kylo seethes.

You glare up at him drunkenly. "Good of you to finally be home."

The rage in Kylo's chest was practically alive. Bubbling with wrath and a burning instinct to scream at you until his throat was hoarse. How could you? How could you have just disappeared like that?

"Do you have any idea what you've done?" He hisses.

"Don't play fucking dumb. Don't turn this around on me." Your words were getting slurred and strung together. "This is your fucking fault."

Kylo's lips twitch. "My fault? And how exactly is this my fault? Explain to me how you fucking disappearing is my fault."

You could tell he was angry. Really angry. But you didn't give a fuck about what Kylo Ren felt. Your own body was still buzzing with anger and the drunken daze of the strong whiskey settling in. Stumbling and tipping around a little, you manage to get to your feet. It was cold in the penthouse, but that didn't bother you. You could only feel the whirlwind of emotions flowing through your system, mixed with the disorienting effects of the alcohol.

Kylo continues to scowl at you as you take another swig from the bottle. "Enough. Put that down."

"Why the hell should-" you are interrupted by a hiccup "-you care?"

"What would make you think I wouldn't?" He demands angrily. "The Knights are probably still fucking looking for you." Kylo quickly pulls his phone out of his pocket to text them to stop the search. "Why did you fucking leave? I thought I told you to stay with me the whole night. You said you were going to the bathroom and then you disappeared. Why? Huh? Don't just stand there."

You glare at him. "I'm surprised you even noticed. You were... You were too busy getting your dick hard during the show."

Kylo's lips twitch. "I was not-" he takes a breath "-I don't have to explain myself to you."

"Oh that's not all-" you take a wobbly step towards him "-I saw you let that performer give you a lap dance."

He winces and curses himself internally. "I have perfectly good explanation but-"

"Then explain! Give me another one of your fabulous excuses."

"This isn't about me!" Kylo yells, gesturing wildly to you. "Look at yourself! Half-fucking-naked with a bottle of whiskey. Disappearing out of nowhere! What the fuck else do you want me to do?" His eyes flicker over your smudged makeup. "What else have you been doing since you left, huh?"

You let out an unintentional, yet cold giggle. "I found a l-little something in one of the boxes. When were you gonna tell me you have sex toys?" The word 'sex' was now hysterical to you in this state, causing you to break out in a fit of laughter. "That vibrator sure was something."

Kylo's knuckles turn white, his hands trembling from how tightly they were furled up. It was a miracle his teeth hadn't shattered considering how much he was clenching his jaw. There was only pure, hardened fury in his golden-brown eyes. The veins on his neck that stood out when he was mad were beginning to make an appearance beneath his skin.

"I'll tell you-" you gesture at him with the hand that the bottle was clutched in "-that vibrator did a better job than you. I sh-should have just fucked Vicrul instead."