~Charlotte~

There was no sign of Kylo the next morning. No note, no messages, and no clues as to where he could have gone. Normally you wouldn't have minded but after your fight last night, you were worried he was going to do something rash. After the mystery man left, you two had had a screaming match. Kylo calling you names and saying that you were foolish and you trying to defend yourself. So much for those dinner plans. The poor pizza delivery man got the bad end of Kylo's temper and basically fled with his tail between his legs.

Now that Kylo was gone, there wasn't much for you to do. The fridge and cupboards were practically emptied from all of the bored-eating you had been doing. Perhaps Kylo had gone out to restock. He could have done that online but it was clear he just wanted to get away from you for a day.

Needless to say, you were still stuck without any answers. Nothing about this made sense. You didn't even know if your theories were correct. Everything was just so utterly ridiculous and inexplicable, that quite literally anything could be happening. If that wasn't enough, the woman from yesterday was still lingering in your mind.

Charlotte. That was the name Kylo believed belonged to her. Him not knowing her name should have made you feel better but it did quite the opposite in fact. It made you feel as though you were just another one of Kylo's weekly or monthly hookups. Why you cared was another mystery. You did not have any feelings for Kylo Ren. Why should you care who he slept with?

Still, you couldn't keep your mind from wandering. What if he had gone back to her? What if they were hooking up right now while you were trapped in this expensive prison? You groan softly, burying your face in your hands. Your stomach growls, breaking the silence that had fallen over the apartment. Oh how you hoped Kylo would be back soon. Both for food and for his company.

You lift your head, brow furrowed. Was that a knock at the door or was that just your imagination? There it was again; the rapping of knuckles on wood. Who could that have been? You rise from the couch and cautiously creep towards the door, peering out through the peep hole that you had to rock forward on your toes to see through.

Charlotte.

"What the hell?" You mutter underneath your breath.

Your hands slowly creep towards the locks with caution. Sliding them out of place one by one, you open the door and poke your head through. Charlotte shoves past you with a look of fury in her hazel eyes. Her heels clomp noisily on Kylo's wood floors. You wondered how many times she had been here before.

"Where is he?" She demands, glaring at you.

You were stunned. "W-What?"

Charlotte scoffs at you. "You heard me. Where the fuck is Kylo?"

You shrug. "I-I don't know."

"That's bullshit." She looks you up and down. "He left me... for you?"

"He didn't—"

Charlotte interrupts once more. "Fucking whore. So how many times have you sucked him off, huh? What could possibly be so great about you, that he left me for it?"

You look around uncomfortably. "I think you should leave."

She laughs coldly. "I'm going to fucking stay here until he comes back so I can show him what he's missing."

"Kylo doesn't miss you, Charlotte." Anger suddenly fills your veins.

"He told you about me?" She echoes. "He told you who I was and you really thought you would ever compare to me? You're really fucking special, aren't you?"