~Snoke~

The darkness swarming Kylo's vision slowly begins to lift as he stirs. A dull pain was throbbing in his temple and he couldn't seem to identify what exactly had happened. He lets out a low groan muffled by something sitting on his tongue as his eyelids flutter open, only to be greeted by a horrific pain in his leg. He winces and goes to double over in pain, but he couldn't move. Something scratchy and stiff was rubbing against the skin at his ankles and wrists.

Clenching his jaw to fight through the pain, Kylo furiously blinks away the blurry vision. His eyes come into focus, giving him a view of the predicament he had gotten himself into this time. He was bound down to a wooden chair, with a piece of fabric stuffed into his mouth. His eyes snap down to his leg as his chest begins to heave, revealing the large gash in his thigh.

Everything comes flooding back at once. The fight, storming off, the texts from Hux, and a flash of black before the horrible noise of glass and metal crushing on impact. They had driven him off the road. Thank goodness you hadn't been in the car.

You.

Kylo's head shoots up as panic begins to fill him. Where were you? Were you hurt? Dead? Kylo grunts against the gag, tugging uselessly at the binds keeping his wrists together. Strands of his messy black hair fall before his eyes as he struggles and strains. Sweat laces his skin beneath his clothes. He had obviously been stripped of his winter clothes and was now sitting in a thin shirt with a pair of pants on.

"So good of you to join us," a horrifically familiar voice drawls.

It was as though time itself was frozen for a moment. The floor boards creak as Snoke strolls into his line of sight. The old man stands almost triumphantly before Kylo, hands behind his back in his familiar stance.

"I had hoped we would meet again, although, not under these circumstances." Snoke tilts his head at Kylo, closely observing his wound. "That looks like it hurts. Unfortunately it's going to be the least of your problems."

"Take this shit off me!" Kylo demands, only, it sounded more like muffled nonsense.

The man chuckles and gestures towards two of the guards. As they creep forward, Kylo takes his chance to observe the room. They were clearly tucked away somewhere in Snoke's old mansion. The room was fairly empty, albeit the furniture covered in heavy tarps. Tall windows sat directly to Kylo's right, although they were flanked by more armed guards. He shoots the guard a warning glare as the man pries open his jaw to yank out the fabric.

"Where is she?" Kylo demands furiously. He hadn't intended for those to be his first words, but they were.

Snoke hums. "I'm ashamed of you, Ren. What have you become?" He pauses, smiling coldly at the sound of a soft whimper coming from behind Kylo.

Kylo's heart sinks. He knew that sound all too well. The guards step forward once more upon Snoke's command. They grip Kylo's chair and turn him about roughly. There, several feet away, you were sitting in the same situation.

There were tears in your reddened, puffy eyes and they were filled with pure terror. Kylo's heart pangs for you. You must have been so scared, so confused. He could already see the bruises flaring up along your jaw. They must have tried to beat some information out of you. The sympathy turns to rage at the thought.

"Doll, don't worry." His tone changes to desperation. "I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay.  Please, try to breathe."

"How sweet."