~Christmas~

Christmas day was tomorrow and you could hardly take the anticipation. You had been texting Vicrul as much as possible; bugging him about the present for Kylo. Since you couldn't really go out, you had been forced to enlist him for assistance. To your surprise, he hadn't waited until last minute. The moment you requested it, he had gotten into a car and left to order it. Now all you could do was wait nervously for it to arrive. It just had to come before tomorrow otherwise you would look foolish.

Waking up that morning in bed beside Kylo was already exciting enough, you couldn't imagine the pure suspense for tomorrow. You had woken up facing each other, but not touching quite yet either. Perhaps you hadn't gotten to that stage yet or perhaps your bodies just weren't finding one another during sleep. Still, having Kylo as the first thing you saw when you opened your eyes wasn't something you could complain about.

His dark hair was strewn across his face, revealing his rather prominent ears through the thick tufts. During his sleep was one of the only times you really and truly saw him at peace. With his eyes closed and his lips resting together, slightly parted. His nose was usually crushed against the pillow, but not this morning. This morning he was on his stomach with his head facing you and his hand laying beside yours in the small space between your pillows. His skin looked especially glow-y in the morning, accentuating the beauty marks splattered across his face. You had never really known a man who could be described as both handsome and beautiful.

"Stop staring," Kylo's deep morning voice mutters, but he doesn't open his eyes.

Your cheeks catch fire. Turns out he hadn't been asleep after all. "Sorry..."

His eyes slowly open, but only a little. He squints at you through the morning tiredness and haze, sighing softly. "Did you turn down the heater?"

"No?" You frown before slowly sitting up. He was right, it was much colder than normal.

You shiver and rise from the bed, abandoning the warmth of the heavy blankets. Yawning widely, you shuffle over to the thick curtain blocking out the massive windows. You gently tug one aside and gasp, excitement filling your veins.

"It's snowing!" You clasp your hands together, before ripping the curtains open all the way.

Kylo groans and rolls over, trying his best to block out the light. "You act like you've never seen snow before."

You practically skip back over to Kylo's side of the bed, leaning down to press a kiss to his temple. "But it's prettier from up here. Now get up, we have things to do."

"It's not Christmas until tomorrow." He sits up groggily with a wide yawn. "What things?"

"Do you not have a Christmas Eve dinner?" You cross your arms expectantly. When he shakes his head, you throw your hands in the air. "What, do you just order out then?" His silence was enough of an answer for you. You quickly crawl onto the bed, straddling his legs from atop the blanket. "Kylo, you can't not have a good Christmas Eve dinner! When was the last time you had a solid homemade meal with too much food for one person?"

Kylo settles his hands on your thighs. "It's been a while. It doesn't matter."

"It does." You sigh and tug at his shirt. "You should let me cook for you. Just this once, if anything."

He frowns. "Why? I can just get catering or a chef."

"It's different when it's homemade. Just trust me on this, okay?"

"I'm not letting you do all of that work," Kylo argues, although you could tell he was just trying to get out of it.

You smile smugly. "Well good thing I've got you as a helper, then."