Chapter 19: Peace

---------------------------------------------------------

Things got better between Dream and George. There were still heartaches, but not as much anymore. George was fine being just best friends with Dream at the moment, while Dream was finally facing his feelings. It was going to take some time, but they were okay with it. As for Nick, he was just so happy that his two friends made up. It felt like the old times now. The Dream Team being good ol' homies.

"This is sick!" Nick exclaimed as he examined the fire emblem necklace in his hands. "Wow, thank you, George!"

"You're not welcome." George joked. But Nick didn't pay attention as he quickly put the necklace around his neck.

"Nice," Nick commented as he looked at the necklace on his chest. "And you guys have your own too? We got homie necklaces!"

"I have my blob Dream!" Dream excitedly said as he showed the pendant to Nick. They were like little kids showing each other their pokemon cards.

George laughed at the two silly dorks. "And I have my goggles."

"George has his goggles! George goggles. Gogy, Gogy, Gogy, Gogy, Gogy!" Nick chanted.

Soon, Dream joined in too. "GOGY, GOGY, GOGY, GOGY!"

"Oh my god. You two are idiots. Shut up!" George laughed.

"Aww, little Gogy cares for us." Nick teased as he hugged George.

"Aww. Gogy loves us." Dream joined in the hug.

George laughed some more as he tried to break free. But his thin body can't possibly overpower the two. "Shut up, you stinky poos! Get away from me!"

"Aww, we love you too, wittle baby Gogy." Nick teased some more.

George made vomiting sounds while the other two laughed. "Ew, Sapnap! Let me go! Dream! Sapnap!"

"We're not letting you go until you kiss us," Nick said with an evil grin on his face.

"What?" Both Dream and George questioned.

It's normal to kiss one's homies, but George was worried about something else. How would Dream react? On the other hand, Dream didn't know whether to be excited or scared. He finally decided to confront his feelings. He liked George and more than just friends, but he wasn't quite ready for the next stage yet. He doesn't know if it's just a passing crush or something more. Maybe this kiss could make him realize his feelings more.

"Uh, Nick, no. What are you planning now?" George asked as he tried to escape once more. He needed to get out of the hug if he wants to avoid Nick's scheme. "What do you want?"

"We want you to kiss us!" Nick impatiently said as he made kissy faces to which made George jokingly gag again. "Dream! Do not let go of George."

Snapping out from his thoughts, Dream took a deep breath and tightened the hug. "Yeah, George. Kiss us!"

"WOT?" George stared at Dream in disbelief. His cheeks immediately turned pink as his heart started running up Mt. Everest.

Nick was surprised too, but then he just laughed like a maniac. "YES! NOW GEORGE KISS US! It's fine! We are wearing so-"

"Sapinap, Sapinapi, Sapinapi-napi-nap-" Nick's phone suddenly rang, cutting him off. Groaning, he let go of George as he took out the phone from his pocket. "Oh, it's Bad."

Nick accepted the call and turned away from the two to get some privacy. Dream and George just silently watched Nick, waiting for whatever news was coming. George was thankful for the interruption. At the same time, he was a bit disappointed. Dream felt the same. Maybe they were both scared of what would happen if they did kiss right then there, even if it's just on the cheek. But they also didn't deny that it would feel nice. Unfortunately, the two of them are little pissbabies to admit that out loud.