Chapter 29: Goodbye

---------------------------------------------------------

After they made sure that George was asleep in the guest room, Bad and Skeppy decided to call arson boy.

"Yo, what's up, Bad?" Nick's voice rang out from the phone. "It's pretty late for you to call. Did something happen? And how's George?"

"One step at a time, Sappitus Napitus," Skeppy interjected to the call. "We're Minecraft streamers; we have a fudged up sleeping schedule. And yes, something happened. And George is acting stupidly right now."

"Skeppy!" Bad whisper-shouted as he playfully slapped Skeppy on the shoulder.

"What? What? What did I do wrong?" Skeppy exclaimed, confused at why Bad was scolding him.

"Bad." Nick bluntly said, followed by a snicker.

"Ah- Wh- SAPNAP, NO!" Suddenly, Bad's face turned pink. Skeppy laughed at Bad's reaction. "Ugh! Whatever, you muffin heads! We don't have time for this!"

"Okay, okay. What's going on?" Nick questioned after calming down from laughing.

"George is flying back to England." Bad replied, straight to the point. Then there was a few seconds of silence as Nick's brain cells tried to process the information that he just received.

"GEORGE IS WHAT?" The raven-haired boy screamed at the realization, abruptly sitting up from his bed.

"Keep your voice down, you idiot!" Skeppy quickly reminded.

"Oh, shit- you're right!"

"Language!"

"Sapnap?" Another voice sounded from the phone. It was faint and muffled as if it was from the other side of the door. It was Dream calling out to Nick. "Is everything okay? I just heard you scream George's name. Did something happen?"

"Uhh--- Nothing's wrong, Dream! I'm just screaming at George for being a pissbaby!" Nick quickly said, making excuses on the spot.

"You're talking to George right now? Can I- Can I talk to him?" Dream's voice suddenly got softer at the end. Bad and Skeppy barely heard it, but Nick heard him just fine.

"Snapchat! That's a great excuse! Now, look where it brought us!" Skeppy sarcastically said.

"Skeppy! Just--- Nick! Think of something quick!" Bad said, panicking.

"Uhh- Uhm- Sorry, Dream. He's going to sleep now! He's tired."

"Oh, is that so? Okay." Dream replied, disappointment in his voice. "Well, excuse me then. Tell him I said goodnight."

Nick noticed the sadness in Dream's voice, and he couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. And as he sat on his bed, his eyes landed on a photo beside his computer. The three of them had the same copy of it. It was their first-ever picture of them together at the airport. They looked so happy.

"Uh-wait!" Nick called out to Dream before he could hear his footsteps go away. He saw Dream's shadow under the crack of his door momentarily stop. Nick sighed before he spoke, "Everything will be okay, Dream."

The blond man didn't answer. If Nick could see the other man on the other side of the door, he could've seen Dream's sad smile. A few more seconds and Dream went away.

"Well, that was close," Skeppy said.

"Okay, what the honk is going on?" Nick questioned once more. He sounded more serious.

"Nick! George is going to back to England tomorrow at 5 PM." Bad explained.

"But- What? Why?" Nick stood up from his bed and headed to his door. "And- all of a sudden too? What made him do that? And without telling me? That's insane!"