Chapter 12: Gear Up!

---------------------------------------------------------

It has been a few days since that night when George cried his heart out on Dream's chest and when they cuddled for the first time in a while. George immediately missed the feeling of warmth they had, but he also respected Dream's feelings. As for Dream, he was still thinking about his sexuality and relationship with George.

Was Dream in love with George? His memories said yes, the butterflies in his stomach said yes, but his heart felt conflicted. Why? Maybe he was scared to know what's on the other side if he did come out of his comfort zone. He forgot that he already went through that before. Now he has to fight that wall inside of him again.

"Get your asses here, you slowpokes!" Nick demanded as he eagerly waited in the car. He was already sitting in the backseat.

George rolled his eyes as he locked the door of their house. "Calm your tits Sapitus Napitus!"

"Yeah, George! Let's go!" Dream excitedly said as he got inside the passenger seat.

George huffed at them and finally got into the car.

"What about Bad and Skeppy?" Dream asked.

"They're coming," Nick responded. "We'll meet up in the mall."

George started up the car and drove to their meeting place. Another sunny day greeted the boys that morning. They have been holed up in the house streaming and recording videos. George thought it would be nice to go out and have fun with the boys again. And maybe he could get Dream to remember some more again.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at their destination. They parked the car and went inside the mall.

"Bad said they're checking some clothes on the second floor," Nick said as he read through his phone. He stuffed his free hand into the pocket of his jeans. "Let's go there."

As they arrived at that particular area, they saw two familiar persons up ahead checking on some hoodies. The shorter man wore a diamond blue hoodie. His hair was dark and wavy as it sat like a fluffy cloud on his head. He had pretty eyes with dark lashes that paired perfectly with his tanned skin. Beside him was a taller man wearing glasses. He wore a black hoodie outlined with red. His face looked innocent as he smiled while his brown hair fell in front of his face. The two were having a friendly banter and laughing together. One look at them and one could say that they look cute together.

"Bad! Skeppy!" Nick called out as he waved a hand.

The two lovebirds turned their heads to the voice who called them. As they recognized the three people walking towards them, they beamed a smile.

"Nick! George! Dream!" Darryl or known as BadBoyHalo, immediately ran up to the three and engulfed them in a big hug. Zak or Skeppy followed behind him. "I missed you, you muffin heads! And Dream! How are you feeling?"

"Hi Bad. I'm feeling alright." Dream replied with a smile. Then he waved at the other man. "Hi, Skeppy. I missed you guys too!"

"Yo, Dream! Glad to see you in one piece!" Skeppy joked. "Also, Hi George and Sapnap."

"Hi." Nick and George responded.

"Oh my goodness! It's been a long while since we went out together again!" Bad excitedly exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air. "Finally, the four muffinteers are whole again! But plus Skeppy, I guess."

"Hey!" Skeppy lightly elbowed Bad, which caused the other to giggle. "Maybe, I should've stayed at home. Bad, I'm sad. I don't want to be here anymore."