Epilogue: Once Upon A Dream

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi! I guess this is it- the last chapter of this book.

*Aggressive sobbing noises*

꒰⁎′̥̥̥ ⌑ ‵̥̥̥ ꒱

...

Thank you all for reading, and have a great day!

A verrryyy long chapter ahead!

---------------------------------------------------------

To say he was nervous was an understatement. In his white attire and bouquet of forget-me-nots, he couldn't help but only think of the event today. This one single day would change his life forever. He couldn't sit still; excitement, worry, happiness, and love were all cramping in his heart.

"Geez, chill! Just wait for thirty minutes more." Nick said, leaning on the wall, smirking as he watched his friend pace back and forth in the room. "And stop moving! You're ruining your clothes! By the time this wedding starts, you'd be sweaty and gross."

"I- I- I'm just- so excited and nervous, I guess." He replied. "It feels so unreal! Like a dream! Nick, what if I'm dreaming?"

The raven-haired man dressed in a sharp black suit only laughed at him. "No, this is real, Clay. And this is your "Happily ever after." "

...........................

"Wha- what did you say?" The Brunet asked, unable to believe what he heard as he watched his lover in tears. He, too, was trying to fight the tears in his eyes.

"I remember everything." He repeated, smiling widely at his boyfriend. Then he let out a wet laugh, holding the other's hands tighter. "I-I remember everything, George!"

"You've got to be joking!" George replied, laughing unsurely, but he knows that his partner was telling the truth. "Are you fucking with me right now? This is too good to be true."

Clay laughed at him, hiccupping a little from his tears. "I'm- I'm not playing around right now, Georgie."

"What the fuck is this? Are we in a Wattpad story or something?" George continued."I-I must be asleep. Am I dreaming?"

"Well, I can't blame you. Looking at my handsome face must be a dream for you." Clay joked, wheezing while tears kept flowing. He looked like a mess.

"Clay!" George exclaimed, swatting his boyfriend on his shoulders.

...........................

"Darryl! Zak!" George happily called out as he saw the two coming up to him. The three of them hugged. "I'm glad you guys are here!"

"George! Congratulations! And we wouldn't miss it for the world!" Bad cheered, clapping his hands together as a genuine smile formed on his face. A golden ring rested perfectly on his left ring finger. "You look gorgeous!"

"The day has finally arrived, huh. You must be pissin' your pants right now." Skeppy joked, covering his mouth as he giggled. A similar ring to Bad's adorned his left ring finger too.

The brit rolled his eyes at the man, softly laughing. "I'm so nervous I might throw up all the meals I had yesterday."

The other two lightly laughed at him.