Chapter 31: Moving On

---------------------------------------------------------

"Under the tree! Badum, badum! Under the---"

"Oh, shoot!" George exclaimed as he shut his phone alarm, quickly standing up and closing his laptop. "My flight is in thirty minutes! I forgot I haven't put all my stuff in my suitcase yet!"

Uh oh.

Bad and Skeppy looked at each other in panic.

"We should've taken his phone!" Skeppy whispered.

"Sorry, Bad and Skeppy. We'll have to play another time!" George said, going out of Skeppy's room and into the guest room.

"Can't you just stay for a bit longer?" Bad asked with a sad tone and showing his puppy face.

"I can't, Bad. I don't want to be late for my flight. And I still have to travel to the airport." George replied, shuffling out of his room to the bathroom.

"This is bad, this is bad!" Skeppy whisper-shouted. "Bad! Tell Sapnap. We need Dream to finish up his. I'll try to stall for time."

"Okay." Bad immediately took out his phone and called Nick while Skeppy went and locked George's room. Then Diamond boy grabbed Bad's hand and dashed downstairs. Bad was confused but followed Skeppy's lead anyway.

When they reached downstairs, they saw some muffins and other goodies wrapped in clear plastic with a red and blue ribbon sitting on the table. It was their 'farewell' gift to George.

"Hey, Bad?" Nick finally answered the call. On the other side, he was fidgeting on his car seat. He, too, was aware of the slipping time.

"SAPNAP!" Bad exclaimed after he heard Nick's voice. "George is preparing to leave! We need Dream to be here. Is the date not over yet?"

Nick looked towards the restaurant, nervously tapping his shoes. "Uhhhh-"

Then he saw Dream and Sandra walking out of the building. He noticed how Dream was walking ahead while the girl seemed to be running after him.

"Finally!" Nick exclaimed. "I think their date is over, and Dream must've found his answer."

"Can you bring him over?" Bad asked.

"Y'know what? You guys bring George, and I'll bring Dream. I'll send you the address to where we'll meet." Nick instructed as he went out of the car.

"How will we do that?" Bad seemed to panic. He was now being dragged by Skeppy back upstairs with the goodies in Skeppy's hand.

"Drag him if you have to! We have to knock some sense in these idiots' heads! Bad, we have to do whatever it takes to make this operation a success." Nick was almost at earshot with Dream and his ex. "I'll call you later. Right now, you have to stop George. I trust you and Skeppy, Bad. Don't worry; nothing will go wrong."

Then the call ended. It was then that Bad and Skeppy were at George's door. George was outside, holding his toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Oh, what's wrong, George?" Skeppy asked innocently. Of course, he knew what's wrong, and he knows what's going to happen next.

"The door got locked. I must've accidentally locked it." George said as he frowned. "Hey, Bad, do you got the key to this room?"

"Oh, um, I think it's in my room!" Bad answered, trying not to be suspicious. Lying didn't suit him at all. Well, he's not lying right now. "Let me get it for you."

"Thanks," George said. Bad immediately went into his room. Then George faced Skeppy with a doubting expression. "Where did the two of you go?"

"Oh! Um, we went to get you the goodies to snack on during your flight!" Skeppy replied as he handed the bag of baked goods to George.