Bonus Chapter (2): Boyfriends

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I've never been to Disneyland before, so I apologize if it's inconsistent or not accurate at all.

And a long chapter ahead!

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

"DISNEYLAND!!!" Nick, Karl, George, Bad, and Skeppy simultaneously exclaimed. They all threw their hands in the air, excited as if it was their first time being there. Dream just laughed as he shook his head at the rest of the gang.

It has been a week since George and Dream got together again, and it was going very well. And Dream didn't forget to thank his friends for helping them out. So Big D treated Bad and Nick along with their boyfriends to have fun in Disneyland.

He also invited the Sleepy Boys since they were in town. However, Wilbur isn't allowed in Disneyland. The rest of the incorporation politely declined as they don't want to leave a family behind. He'd invite them another time when it's not Disneyland.

"Where should we go first? Where should we go first?" Nick asked, bouncing on his feet.

"We could try the haunted house! Haunted house!" His boyfriend, Karl, replied with the same amount of excitement, showing his phone to Nick. They both looked at the google result with great interest in their eyes. "The Seas with Nemo and Friends? Or- ooh! Dinosaurs!"

"DINOSAURS!" Nick echoed.

The rest of the group just laughed at them.

"Where do you wanna go, Bad?" Skeppy asked, holding his boyfriend's hand.

Bad's face beamed with joy and excitement, happy at how his lover prioritized him. "I'll go wherever you want to go, Skeppy."

"Well, I wanna try the Rock 'n' Roll Coaster!" Skeppy replied.

"Clay, under the sea!" George said in a sing-song voice, giggling like a teenage girl.

"Seems like everybody has different plans." Dream said, chuckling at the boys' eagerness.

"We could split up and return here later," Nick suggested. "I mean, we got our boyfriends now."

"Yeah, yeah, Simpnap!" George replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "You just want to have Karl all for yourself!"

Skeppy laughed at the two. "Let him be, George. He finally gets to flex his boyfriend, now that he has one."

"I'm finally not the third-wheel! Or the fifth-wheel!" Nick huffed.

"Aww, were you feeling left out? Sorry, Muffin." But Bad was letting out a giggle along with Skeppy.

"Aww, sorry for being late, babe," Karl said, a bit teasing as he placed his hand around Nick's waist. Nick only laughed at his lover's antics. "Your boyfriend is here."

George jokingly gagged at the two while the others laughed. Then he hooked one of his hands around Dream's arm. "You know what, I think it is better to split up."

"If everybody is fine with that, that's okay." Dream replied. The rest of the group nodded or said yes. "We'll meet back here at five. Just don't leave your phones on silent mode so we can call in case anything happens."

"Okay!" The rest said in chorus.

"And please go easy on my wallet." Dream softly said, realizing what he had done.