Chapter 28: Cutting Off Ties

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Please be aware of the words enclosed/written like this:

(-strikethrough-) 

= this means the word/s have been crossed out or scribbled over in this story.

Because I don't know how to use fancy texts in Wattpad.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

"This is it. I'm really doing this." George thought to himself as he took a step back to look at his room. He tried to take in the view one last time before he leaves. He'll surely miss this place.

He sighed, turning around to look at his setup. He wonders how many times he had sighed in a day already. Then his thoughts returned to the computer. It's been two years or so that he sat in this room playing and streaming. This place will be just a memory soon.

He took his suitcase in his hand and placed a notebook on the desk. There was also an envelope sticking out from the pages of the notebook. He was about to leave when he noticed a paper under his keyboard. Forgetting what it was, he took it and inspected it. But when he read it, he froze, and another wave of tears rolled down his cheeks.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Ultimate Date

To-Do List

[ ] Lunch at the Sticky Note Café

( ) Get the ultimate pancake and waffle combo for Dream. And also the Ultimate Wedding-Destroyer Chicken.

( ) Get the Large Milk Shake (-with the couple straw-) (Couple discount).

( ) Remind Dream of the day we decided to wed our MC characters.

( ) Remind Dream of our sticky note promise on the café's freedom wall.

[ ] Flower Field

( ) Joy ride (Take the long route)

( ) Make Dream a Flower Crown.

( ) Give Dream a bouquet.

[ ] Movies at the Theater

( ) Watch a Disney movie

( ) (-Buy popcorn-) Sneak some of Dream's favorite snack

[ ] Dinner At That Fancy Restaurant

( ) Get that food Dream ordered last time. (-Chimken-) (That thing I can't pronounce)

( ) Open a light-hearted conversation. (Keep the atmosphere happy and warm)

( ) Pay for dinner. (-Empty your wallet, George-).

[ ] Our Secret Place

( ) Picnic stuff while watching the sunset. (Don't forget your Enchroma glasses!)

( ) Talk and confess. (Apologize to Dream and remind him of your love. Don't rush.)

( ) Give Dream a gift.