Ⓕⓞⓡ Ⓜⓨ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

Art Credit To: Rukun00 on DeviantArt

Music

Cities in Dust - Siouxsie and the Banshees

Paired With

Dream Boy - Beach Bunny

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⓪: Ⓕⓞⓡ  Ⓜⓨ  Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

A body hung from the ceiling, Ibuki's iconic hair stripes cascading out of the bag on her head. I burst into tears, a girl I considered a close friend was hanging dead.

"Let's go... let's go tell the others..." Hajime grabbed my arm, pulling me with him. We ran through the sand again, I allowed him to guide me to the motel. His grip on my arm was tight, and I winced at pressure, though I didn't object.

In the motel lobby was Chiaki. Hajime stopped, releasing the grip on my arm. I grit my teeth, pulling my arm into myself.

"Hey, what's going on? Why are you two here?" she questioned.

"Someone died, in the music... in the music venue" Hajime heaved out. I wiped my face, not wanting to be seen crying again.

"Let's go, best not to waste more time..." I left the motel, the 2 following me, I was so out of breath, but it was necessary. Mikan and Fuyuhiko met up with us at the front of the music venue, and Hajime tried opening the door. It appeared to be stuck, the 5 of us forced it open, stumbling in as the door opened.

I looked around, Ibuki was still hanging, and a new body had appeared. Hiyoko's body was attached to a pillar in the music venue, blood staining the top of her kimono.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

I wiped my face again, trying my hardest not to cry. It was for their sake, I would do whatever I could to bring Ibuki Mioda's and Hiyoko Saionji's killer to justice!

---------------

I stood at my podium, I was so tired and so weak. I didn't want to do this, continuously knowing that if we got the killer wrong we all would die. I was sick of accusing my friends, though trust really would get me nowhere.

I sighed as the trial had started.

Hajime had to give a basic rundown of the entire case, as many didn't experience the full thing. He explained the contents of a video. Though, it was unknown to the rest of us, Hajime being the only one who saw it.

Nagito questioned the actuality of the situation, as Hajime might've been lying about the entirety of the case so far.

"I can't go as far to vouch for the video. Though the body discovery I sure can. I woke up in the hotel lobby, seemingly recovered from the disease. I went with Hajime to the music venue, he couldn't be lying about the discovery..."

"Haha! I already knew that!" Nagito laughed, explaining the movie ticket situation. Hajime had never seen the movie, confirming that Hajime Hinata is not the killer.