Ⓕⓘⓝⓐⓛ Ⓓⓐⓝⓒⓔ

Art Credit To: paranormal-supernova on Tumblr

⚠️ Trigger Warning for hanging and death⚠️

Music

Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance

Paired With

The Last Song - The All-American Rejects

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑧: Ⓕⓘⓝⓐⓛ Ⓓⓐⓝⓒⓔ

The morning announcements shook me awake again, I hadn't slept all that well. The previous night's events kept replaying over and over in my head. It kept me shaking and trossing throughout the night. Not that I could change those events now.

You killed her. You killed her. You killed her. You killed her. You killed her. You killed her. You killed her. Y-

"Ghh! Shut up!" I pounded on my head, thinking a shower would help me feel better.

I showered, making sure to completely wash the salt off of me. I got dressed and finished getting ready, putting on my shoes as I heard a knock on my door. I hopped up, trying to push any negative thoughts out of my mind.

I opened the door, Hajime stood on the other side, smiling. I hopped from my door frame, closing the door behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, leaving light kisses across my cheeks. I giggled as he did, causing his face to flush again.

He won't love you. He won't love you. He won't love you. He won't love you. He won't love you.

Apparently my grip had tightened on the boy's arm, his eyes became glossy from the action. I came back to my senses, letting go of his arm.

"I'm sorry..."

"You're fine, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm just overthinking as always. Do you mind if we stop by Sonia's cabin?" It was an awful idea, but I figured it would make my own story a bit more believable.

"Sure, anything for you..."

"S...Shut up!" I laughed, hitting his chest. The static noise in my cabin increased as we walked a little, stepping up onto Sonia's porch.

"What's with the salt?" Hajime pointed to the pile on the side of her porch.

"Beats me..." I shrugged, knocking on her door. I knew there wouldn't be a response, but I held onto a small bit of hope.

She won't answer. She'll never answer. She won't answer. She'll never answer. She won't answer. She'll never answer.

Kazuichi's voice came from behind us, "What are you two doing at Miss Sonia's cabin?"

"We just wanted to go to breakfast with her... but she's taking a while to respond..." I muttered.

"She's probably just gettin' ready, Miss Sonia always looks her best!" We stood there for a few more minutes, before Kazuichi picked the lock of the cabin. He didn't need to do it, the door just opened by itself.