Ⓣⓡⓐⓘⓣⓞⓡ ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓐⓒⓒⓞⓜⓟⓛⓘⓒⓔ

Art Credit To: ghorehound on Tumblr

Music

Rise Above - Black Flag

Paired With

In The End - Black Veil Brides

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑥: Ⓣⓡⓐⓘⓣⓞⓡ ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓐⓒⓒⓞⓜⓟⓛⓘⓒⓔ

In the middle of the factory laid Nagito, a spear through his chest; the blood from the wound splattered the once white shirt. The blood continued up his arms and legs, his hands and legs had ropes bound around them. His eyes were wide, presumably in shock; there was tape covering his mouth, and blood littered his face. A knife was stuck in ris right hand, poking through the skin. His clothes were all scratched up, cuts and rips all across him- there was blood matting his clothes and hair.

I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!" The speakers rang again, the static I heard during Nekomau's body discovery was amplified in my brain. I felt tears rush down my face, it really was time for the rest of us to die.

"We need to... to find Nagito Komaeda's killer..." I moved to his body, leaving the crowd behind me.

---------------

Monokuma explained the rules of the trial again, though we already knew them. I stood there, shaking; I continued running my hands up and down my arms. I was so deep in my lies that this trial was going to be muddled and messy.

There was the original argument, the traitor tortured Nagito, and that's why there was tape on the boy's mouth. It was to keep him quiet while the traitor was torturing him. Though, that was simply untrue, the traitor didn't torture him for information, the duct tape would keep him quiet.

Kazuichi didn't agree with that argument, and insisted that he was in the right. Upon proven wrong, it was agreed that the duct tape on Nagito's mouth before being tortured.

The next discussion was the fire, how it started and who started it. It was assumed that the killer set the fire, trying to destroy any evidence that could point to them. It was an odd set up, all of us entered the crime scene at the same time. Sonia mentioned a set up was used to start the fire, assuming based on the previous patterns. Many theories were spat out, so I spoke up to give my two-sense.

"Though, I cannot be exactly sure. If I had to assume anything, some form of pressure had to start the fire, right? Such as opening the door or tipping something over?" Sonia and Hajime confirmed, nodding.

Hajime brought up the Monokuma panels, how many were laid on top of each other in a straight line formation; the straight line led right to the fire's origin. The Monokuma panels were set up in a domino effect fashion, setting off the fire after we opened the door.

The domino effect was hidden in the factory, hence the lights were off. Not being able to make out the panels in the room would have confused us. The sound of the panels falling was hidden using the MP3 player we had found. Using the dark and the music from the MP3 Player, the killer hid the domino effect from us.