Ⓘ Ⓗⓞⓟⓔ...

Art Credit To: akkalime on Tumblr

Music

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

Paired With

</c0de> - Motionless In White

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑤: Ⓘ Ⓗⓞⓟⓔ...

I woke up to a knock on my door, I looked around before getting out of my bed. I grabbed a sweatshirt from my drawers and slipped my shoes on. I carefully approached the door, opening it slowly. I looked up to see Nagito's face, smiling the same terrifying smile he often had.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!"

"Why are you up so early? It's like 2 am..."

"I told you that you would be helping me, it's not a surprise you wouldn't remember words said by scum like me..."

"Shut up. What?"

"Haha! I told you that you would find out the rest of the plan soon, and now you're helping me with it."

I recalled two days ago when he told me I would die, why did that hang in my head so often? Why was I doing this? Am I becoming an accomplice? What's the point of my life? Would he really kill me?

"Yeah yeah, let's go. I'm tired..." I closed my door, he mumbled something that I couldn't hear. We walked to the fifth island, making me glad I grabbed a sweatshirt. He stopped at the Sea King Industries factory.

He opened the door, ushering me inside. He followed afterwards, not a word uttered between the two of us. He went over to a back corner, signaling for me to join him. At his side I recognized what was all over the table.

"You're joking, right? I'm not helping you make a bomb!"

"Yeah, you're not helping me. Someone as incompetent as me was able to figure out how to do it. You're just helping me place them around the islands! Haha~" His laugh was insane and deranged.

"Is this necessary, you really couldn't really have done anything else?"

"Of course it's necessary, everything that can be done for the sake of hope is necessary- right (Y/N)?"

"I- If... If it really... makes you happy... then... then I guess so..."

He handed me one of the bombs, I felt shaky and my head was going insane. I looked at it before looking back up at him.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you? I really am worthless, a real pitiful being. That one's a fake, the others are real. You'll come back here after you place that one, and we'll continue from there..." He simply pointed to the door.

I helped him with his setup, every single part of it. I knew what was going to happen, and if they looked for a culprit- the fingers would have to be pointed to me, as I was not the traitor.

My conscience was guilty as I bid him farewell, returning to my cabin and going to sleep.

---------------

Waking up each morning really did become a chore, I groaned as the morning announcements went off, burying my head into the pillow. I eventually rolled off of the bed, Monokuma's voice never mattered to me anyway. Everything felt so routine: waking up, showering, getting dressed, eating breakfast, spending my free time with somebody, and then sleeping.