ⓣⓡⓐⓖⓘⓒⓘⓐⓝ

Art Credit To: ministarfruit on Tumblr

Music

tragician - frnkiero andthe cellabration

Paired With

Creep - Radiohead

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①④: ⓣⓡⓐⓖⓘⓒⓘⓐⓝ

As the morning announcements went off, I banged my head against the doorframe. The loud voice still blared through my cabin, I swear he got louder by the day.

I groaned, standing up and seeing black spots in my vision. I held onto the doorframe, quickly regaining balance and being able to stand straight. I showered and got dressed, I finally got to shower after about a week in that disgusting building.

I felt much better after I finally got ready, and made my way to breakfast. I took some of the leftovers Monokuma left out, and sat down twirling the fork in my fingers. I looked over to see Kazuichi handing Akane a small doll that looked like Nekomaru, Akane seemingly stoked by it. The scene was heartwarming, before I returned to my food.

I heard the chair across from me shift, I assumed it to be Hajime. I didn't say anything, until they spoke up.

"I get it, you wouldn't want to greet trash like me. It's such a shame..." I shot up at the sound, locking eyes with Nagito. I looked away, not wanting to be rude.

" Sorry, I've been spacey recently. Good morning, Nagito."

"There we go!" He laughed, looking around the room.

I sighed again, finishing the food on my plate. I saw Hajime come in, him coming over and sitting down next to me. He held my hand, squeezing it from time to time. I looked over to him, a concerned look on my face. All he did was simply shake his head, I heard Nagito laugh again.

"Geez, you both are a waste of talent, aren't you?"

"You continuously say that, I already know that it's true. You don't have to be rude..."

Before he responded, Monomi chirped up that she had defeated the Monobeast on the Fifth Island. That should be the last island for us to explore.

"I'm going to go check out the fifth island, you two have fun.."

I stood up, the atmosphere was too tense and the last island needed to be looked around. I walked out of the hotel, the walk to the fifth island was seemingly long, though boring.

The island was dark and gloomy, it appeared to be very industrial, and in fact creepy. I shuddered as I walked around, I was definitely creeped out by it all.

I started off by going to an area littered with small shops, it appeared to be another vendor type hall. Upon looking around, they all appeared to be food vendors. Fuyuhiko stood off to the side, I talked to the boy for a few minutes, asking about the other contents of the island. He replied negatively, saying this was the only area he'd been to.

I continued looking around the alleyway, the only vendor that appeared to still be in business was a ramen vendor. I left the dark vendor hall, continuing along the island. It appeared much gloomier than the other islands, almost as if it were going to storm.