Ⓖⓘⓡⓛⓢ Ⓟⓐⓡⓣⓨ

Art Credit To: shellcanpy on Twitter

Music

Prom Queen - Beach Bunny

Paired With

Mr. Pushover - Hey Monday

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑥:  Ⓖⓘⓡⓛⓢ Ⓟⓐⓡⓣⓨ

I woke up early again, the morning announcements having not gone off yet. I showered and changed, going back to my bathroom mirror to fully get ready. I looked in the mirror at myself. My (short/medium/long) hair clung to my face. My (color) eyes met the ones in the mirror, I sighed as I looked through the makeup. I finished up my makeup and hair, looking kind of average.

I put my shoes on, and left my cottage. I looked around, the sun was just starting to rise along the horizon. I sighed, apparently I hadn't been sleeping well. I decided to leave someone else to make breakfast, so I made my way over to the second island. I hadn't explored it much and I wanted to see everything there was.

I walked along the coastline, going through all of the buildings. There was nothing too interesting, the thing most catching my attention was the wooded area. I approached it, and saw a giant vault like door there. I reached my hand out to move the vines when the morning announcements went off. I screamed and fell backwards as Monokuma's voice came blaring out of speakers.

I scrambled to my feet, quickly running away from the door. I ran until I reached the hotel. I tripped over my feet as I entered the hotel dining room. I grabbed an orange off the table and started peeling it.

Mahiru came running in, slamming a tray down in front of Hajime. He seemed stunned but listened to what she had to say. I couldn't make it out, as everyone else was quite loud. He sighed, picking up the tray. He left and I returned my attention back to the tables.

I sat down with Hiyoko, Mahiru following soon after. Hiyoko grabbed onto my arm, giggling and smiling. I wasn't too fond of the contact, but it was better than her hating me. I continued eating the orange as Hiyoko and Mahiru talked about what they had planned to do for the day. I spaced out until Hiyoko shook my arm violently.

"Huh? What?"

"I askedddd if you were hanging out with us today! You are, aren't you?"

"O-of course, Hiyoko!"

"Then let's go!!" she stood up, pulling me out of my chair. I stumbled behind the girl as she pulled me towards the farm. Mahiru jogged to keep up with the blonde girl, giving me a warm smile.

Hiyoko stopped and pushed me forward, I watched as the kimono-clad child kicked an ant hill. She proceeded to step on the bunch of ants that ran around.

"Squish! Squish!" Hiyoko cheered.

"Hiyoko, what did I tell you about squishing the ants?"

"Sorry, Mahiru!" the girl continued to roam about the farm.

I sat on the ground with Mahiru, while Hiyoko ran around the farm. We haven't talked too much, so it was nice to talk to her. She was quite interesting, being a photographer sounds like a lot of work.