Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓑⓞⓨ Ⓤⓝⓓⓔⓡ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓣⓐⓑⓛⓔ

Art Credit To: ministarfruit on Tumblr

Music

Great Party - Frank Iero + The Future Violents

Paired With

Feeling Sorry - Paramore

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ④: Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓑⓞⓨ Ⓤⓝⓓⓔⓡ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓣⓐⓑⓛⓔ

I stumbled in the dark, crashing into somebody. Whoever it was wrapped their arms around me, pulling me in. Chaos promptly ensued and I could make out a few of the sentences.

"I'm sorry!"

"Geez, that hurt!"

"It's a blackout!"

"Hey, I can't see anything!"

"It's pitch black! My future is pitch black!"

"E-Everyone calm down! We gotta stay calm in a situation like this!"

"Heyyyyyyy! Don't step on my feet!"

"W-What the hell? What's going on here? This is..."

"Ow!"

"Turn the damn lights on. I can't eat like this, y'know!"

"You guys... where are you? W-Where are you? Wasn't the blackout ... just in the kitchen?"

"Perhaps the breaker overloaded?"

"Hold on a sec! I'll go along the wall and... do something about it!"

The lights turned on after a few seconds, I blinked my eyes, the harsh light hurt me. I looked around, I was laying on top of Hajime. I quickly got up, offering him a hand. He took it, apologizing, and stood up next to me.

I looked around the room, my eyes landing on a table in the middle of the room. I screamed as I saw the scene in front of me. Under the table Byakuya Togami faced down towards the ground,a bloody knife laying next to him. His white suit and blonde hair were matted with blood, and the tablecloth was covered in his blood.

A few tears spilled out of my eyes, and I quickly wiped them away, my eyeshadow staining the white sleeves of my shirt. I may not have known him very much but I was so caught up that I never believed someone would actually kill. I didn't want anyone to die, why?

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!" Monokuma's voice came through the low-quality speakers in the room.

"Class trial..?" I mumbled, not audible to anyone else.

No one moved, nothing happened. The air seemed thick and stuffy. Eventually, Nagito left the building- a few more people leaving. Eventually Hajime spoke up to me, as it was only us in the room.

"We. We should probably investigate. Probably. Damn, didn't think anyone would die here, I really didn't."

"P-probably. I didn't, I didn't think think it would h-happen. I... I... I really didn't," I moved over to the table, looking over the corpse.