Ⓢⓟⓐⓡⓚⓛⓘⓝⓖ Ⓙⓤⓢⓣⓘⓒⓔ

Art Credit To: kooricoo on Tumblr

Music

Phoenix - Fall Out Boy

Paired With

Memory - Sugarcult

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑦: Ⓢⓟⓐⓡⓚⓛⓘⓝⓖ Ⓙⓤⓢⓣⓘⓒⓔ

We continued making our way to the beach house, Hiyoko still clinging to me. It was difficult to walk, but I had to comfort the girl.

She peeled off of me when we reached the patio, standing off to the side. I opened the door, hoping it was just a prank.

I looked at the body in front of me. Mahiru's body laid on the ground, laying in a pool of blood. Her body was propped against the wall, a giant blow to the head was in the girls red hair. In the middle of the scene was a mask of, what appeared to be, a cartoon girl.

Tears started flowing from my eyes, and I let out a cry. I Wiped my face, but my vision was blurry from all of the tears.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

I heard a lot of pairs of footsteps as everyone on the island reached the beach house. A few choked cries Hiyoko was the clear suspect, but I wasn't convinced it was her. She was devastated by Mahiru's death, and she would never kill her. As rude as she was, I didn't think she would bring harm to another human.

The investigation continued for a little while, until Monokuma herded us all to the elevator.

---------------

I stood at my podium, now just Kazuichi was next to me. It felt slightly empty, and I felt vulnerable. I shouldn't have, but Monokuma being behind me made me nervous, especially now that half of me was open to them.

This was the second trial we had done, so I hoped it would go faster than the first one.

We started with the motive of this murder: Twilight Syndrome Murder Case.

There was a brief summary of the game, including those who were characters in the game:

- Girl A was Mikan Tsumiki

- Girl B was Hiyoko Saionji

- Girl C was Ibuki Mioda

- Girl D was Mahiru Koizumi

- Girl E was Miss Sato

- Boy F was Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

We continued onto the mystery of the game, why Girl E was killed. Girl E was killed because: She killed the high school girl at the beginning of the game.

We finished the mystery of the game, wrapping up with the killer and the weapon. Monokuma seemed apt that we figure out everything about the game before we pushed onto the real-life murder.

Hiyko pointed the blame to Fuyuhiko, which made sense. Fuyuhiko seemed quite aggressive, especially towards Hiyoko.

One thing we knew for sure was: The metal bat was the murder weapon. Everything else was still a mystery.