What Izuna thinks of All Might

Izuna apologies to Aizawa four days later day and he accepts as Madara did it as her and he made sure it's at her at one hundred percent without her Quirk making her to blush and nods as Hitoshi's worried about her cause of that day.

Her friends has to deal with his training for those days and she'll make it up to him soon. They went to Ground Beta and All Might has them going up against each other as a team of Heroes and Villains which Hitoshi, Izuna and Ochaco are one team .

Kaminari, Bakugou and Iida are one team that they are up against really making Izuna to go to her first Deku, Mother Goddess of Hope costume. Many of the girls are frowning as Izuna has a large bosom of two hundred and thirty-four inches, her waist is fifty-nine inches and her hips were ninety-three inches.

It's making the girls to be upset making her to shrug as she's been busy and training's one of them actually as the breast stroke firms and lifts your bosom making the girls to do so after school to get the same results.

Bakugou has a small blush, but that's only because of her costume and the fact she's grown more. He has accepted that he's gay and he'll keep it to himself, but why did she tell Kirishima about it who's also gay? He can't get rid of him now and when he had fully 'accidentally' had kissed him on the lips...

"Deku! I'm fucking going to be fucking get you for this! I know you fucking did this!" Izuna hides behind All Might and she silently chuckles as her body moves from it making All Might to hide his amusement of her setting up her classmates with lovers.

She got Endeavour's kid and that rich girl together just this morning at eight thirty and oh boy was Endeavour going to be mad about it as he just might not accept it even if she has a lot of money making him to fully wonder how she has even gotten Gravity girl and Engine boy fully together.

'I'm probably going to regret this.' All Might thinks to himself.

"Now, now, young Bakugou! She's just trying to give you a good push since she saw you starring at his ass like he's starring at yours!" Everyone stares at him for that.

'Yep. I probably shouldn't have said that.' Izuna laughs out loud at that making everyone to see her trying to not fall over and just kick her legs up into the air at this as she thinks it's funny making Bakugou to soo get her in class today for that.

Izuna knows that thanks to her Youkai Trouble Communication Network, she has at least two hundred and fifty thousand new ayakashi followers making her to be an unofficial female "Hyakki Yako" in the Youkai world.

Madara shakes his head at this since it's fully ironic considering she's human, but at least gave her the option of becoming an Ayakashi herself. If the need were great enough which might be when she's about sixty-eight and can't do Hero work anymore.

'Though I wonder what kind of Ayakashi would she be if she did accept it?' The Villain Team went in and then ten minutes, Hero Team went in making Izuna to look around as she sense where the three are and got the plan laid out.

It's making them to accept as they'll show up in the middle where the bomb is. Izuna stops and waits for Bakugou to go pass her as she sits on the floor and stays quiet. Once Bakugou's gone, she craws on her hands and knees with legs up in the air.

It's making Bakugou to not hear her leaving the area until it's too late. It's making him to double check and not see nor hear anything making him to be confused as he knows he heard or seen something. Hitoshi's costume's fully one that Izuna has made.

It was for him in mind and his Quirk with a choker to change his voice to others to trick them to answer him and it can be used on Ayakashi as well, too as Izuna proves it to him making him to be using it as a last resort more them.

It's making him to like this as he's going to be enjoying this while Uraraka's floating above both Iida and Kaminari making her to keep quiet before she saw Izuna and Hitoshi making him to wave and duck as Bakugou shows up into the room

"I couldn't fucking find them. This has the fucking smarts of Deku on it." The three 'Heroes' smirked and on the count of three, Uraraka had Iida fully floating in the air and Hitoshi has Bakugou sending his explosions.

It's being sent straight towards his sole teammate after he answered to his 'All Might' voice making him to be dance to Izuna. She knocks him out before she has capturing him fast. Uraraka floats Iida over to her and cuffs him behind his back.

Hitoshi has Bakugou, still under his Quirk, surrender making them to win as Izuna touched the weapon to extra points really. It's making Hero Team to win which allows Hitoshi to undo his Quirk and Bakugou has cuffs on his wrist.

It's making him to see Izuna, Hitoshi and Uraraka's smirking faces and his teammates cuffed making him to say one thing to this scene as he can't believe he lose to them like this as he's fully pissed about it.

"Damnna it!" They walked them out as All Might gave extra points making them to smile as no one has done it better than those three. Hitoshi was actually fully enjoying himself as he has a good base for his first Hero training now.

He can't wait to see what will happen next as Izuna seems to be a perfect example to follow as she made sure he's ready for fully anything. They were walking towards the gates and Todoroki Shoto commented on how both All Might and Izuna were like father and daughter.

It's making her to blush and she refused fastly as there's no way she's related to him as she doesn't have blond highlights nor any blond hair to be related to him. Todoroki doesn't fully believe that in his mind.

"Then where's your dad?" Uraraka asked as Izuna has her eyes closed as she tries to hold back her tears of her believed late mother.

"My mom once told me that my dad works abroad but... Well... I don't remember anything about him."

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bring up anything discomforting for you!" Uraraka said as she fears she said something wrong.

"No, it's fine. Honestly. Though... What Todoroki said did get me thinking lately..." They paid close attention.

"See when I was a kid, I always wonder about my dad. I would wait for him to come back home at first, or even try to remember what he's like, but... Well, I never could... Whenever I try to picture his face, I never could.

All I got was All Might. It's almost like he's the one there for me after I had a bad day at school when my mom couldn't be when she's still alive. He's the reason for my inspiration to become a Hero in the first place. It's like he's cheering me on this whole time.

And now that I have him as my mentor... It's sort of like he's the dad I never got to have, back then and now..." All three were shocked as Izuna sees All Might as a Father-Figure making Hitoshi to wonder about something.

"If he's overseas, then where did he go?"

"America." Izuna answers honestly as all three flinched.

'Can't tell her.' They all though as Izuna realized what she had just said to the three of them.

"Ahh... I know it's stupid... Don't tell anyone I said that, O.K?!" The three teased her a tiny bit playfully making them to not noticed All Might's right behind them behind a tree and heard the whole thing making him to noticed that Izuna had lost her mother.

'And now she's being raised by retainers of her grandmother's family. Young Midoriya... What... What happened to you?' All Might said as he knows what the other three can't say and he wished he could have saved him.

Izuna Midoriya-*******-****'s own father was killed by a group of six Villains in America when she was nine-years-old.