Stain, Hero Killer

Izuna and Gran Torino's fully kicking it off making her to use Gamer to change her clothes fast making him impress as she didn't go easy on him and went all out which made him see what she can do and what improvements she needs to work on.

Gran Torino's pleased with Izuna's progress with OFA making him to wonder about her. Izuna saw her friends and the child that the Yazuka has is being used to create a bullet that fully can destroy a Quirk Factors by their blood and flesh.

Izuna doesn't like that as she prays it's not her daughter or else she'll sic the Ayakashis fully onto them and there wouldn't be anything left of them to be pieced back together. Izuna prays it's not her dear Rerina as her friends will keep her posted.

Gran Torino has her out for patrol and she had Madara dealt with the Nomu outside of the train making him happy to do so. Nomus were attacking the town to the right and Izuna's worried about Iida as he'll be going after Hero Killer.

Gran Torino follows her as she used her Shinigamis to locate Rapid Hero: Ingenium making her to see him pinned under the Hero Killer who saw her cause of her Shikigamis making her to flinch as she didn't think he can see Ayakashis.

Izuna launched herself at him as she kicks him off Iida who she ignores and brings out her book before focusing on one Ayakashi and their name stands straight making her to snap her eyes open as they slit into fox eyes making Stain to flinch back from her.

"My guardian spirit, Hasten to my side, Thou who is named... Hishigaki!" Hishigaki's a one eyed and long-flowing white hair Ayakashi and she wears white kimono. She's happy Izuna called her as she attacks Stain making him to block her nails.

Izuna noticed they all want to stay with her as they re-gave their names and she found others who which to be with her making her to wonder about this. Izuna got both Iida and the Pro-Hero out of there as Gran Torino saw her pulling them out of the alleyway.

"Nice. Now we need to get out of here." Izuna agrees as had left Hishigaki to have fun with her 'playmate' making the Ayakashi to be happy she's called and that she has a 'playmate' she can play with. Izuna had to summon ten more Ayakashis.

They all had found the Nomus as Izuna checked on both Iida and the Pro-Hero who thanked her and he asked where Stain is which she shrugs as she ain't separating her friend and her new 'playmate'. Gran Torino can't see them which's a good thing.

Izuna noticed Hishigaki's tired and is letting others have fun making it to be fair for the others until Stain's weak and exhausted. Izuna placed handcuffs on him and she handed him over to the police making both of Endeavor and Todoroki to show up.

"I can't take much more of my father."

"Feel free to runaway from home. Doors are always opened until it calms down fully." Izuna said to him making Todoroki to nod. The night of the interns ending, he packed half his clothing and left the house with a note for Fuyumi to find and he knows she'll understand.

Izuna welcomes him to her place making him to be shocked at her home's look as her son's hidden from him and she has him helping out with sorting things with his caretaker on his first 'runaway from home'. Fuyumi phoned once Enji Todoroki left the house.

"He's looking for you, Sho and I'm worried." Izuna took the phone and introduced herself as a female classmate and will care for him until it's calm back at the house. Fuyumi calms and thanks her before hanging up after thirty more minutes of talking with Todoroki.

Izuna knows he'll be homesick in two weeks and she warns Yaoyorozu about his runaway from home and staying with her until it's calm. Aizawa's also warned making Nezu to know making him to offer a dormitory if Todoroki wants. He refused.

"Just until the second time I need to runaway from home." Nezu agrees and Todoroki's fully learning a lot of new skills and a lot of new stuff making him to fully enjoy himself which Izuna's happy about, but her dear daughter...

'Where are you, my sweet darling daughter?' Todoroki's more use to Izuna's training as it seems to be different making Todoroki to learn more about his fire side from a Fire Ayakashi who saw his fire and taught him a lot about it while his ice side's from a Ice Ayakashi.

Sure Izuna had to use that seal, but it's fun as he got a lot of training done and will use them in self-defense only. It's making them to be pleased, but didn't mind him using them as Izuna always had fun training with them all which Madara agrees to.

Izuna tucks Todoroki in as he's tired from his training making her to smile as he's fully now just properly enjoying himself and that's all she wants as school's going to be busy thanks to his new moves and his new training as Izuna wonders how him and Yaoyorozu would do as parents.