Chapter 23.

Three days later, New York City.
Cairo

"Give me one more Mr. Brown! One more shot!"

I posted for the camera once again, pretending to hold onto the one of the model's ass. I was doing a photoshoot with Tyga, for the song that we were collaborating on again. I enjoyed doing work with him honestly, as he and I had the same type of work ethic in a way. We clicked musically.

" Alrighty! And that's a wrap for today!" the photographer says. Being relieved, I chatted with a few people quickly before going in the back to my dressing room.

I fended for my phone, checking to see Ivory had hit me back. It's been three days since she last contacted me, and I couldn't lie and say that I wasn't even the slightest bit of concerned about her. I trusted her when she said that she could handle Lance by herself, but now I was beginning to get a bit weary of that. I mean, I don't think he'd be crazy enough to do some stupid shit to her, especially with the fact that she's pregnant and he knows. I don't know, maybe she hasn't even said a word to him...who knows?

I still tried to continue to called and message her, seeing if she would answer the phone. I even called up to her office, seeing if they had any news on her. They said they didn't, saying they called me back if they did. But that made me even more concerned. I decided to take it a step further, going on Instagram and finding her sister's page. I DM'ed her, asking about Ivory's whereabouts. She responded back to me with quickness, telling me that she hadn't seen her since Friday.

All of this was making me grow really worried, to the point where I was fearful. What if something bad really did happen? My only option left was to go up to her house, but I knew she wouldn't want me doing that. And I trusted her...I had faith in her. I went on with the belief that her phone died, just so I could stop all of the anxiousness that was going on inside of me. Maybe she'll come through sometime today..as a matter of fact, she will come through today.

Today is the day.

__

Cairo's Penthouse., New York City.
9:55 p.m.

Only the sounds of the distant chatter on the TV echoed through my crib

Only the sounds of the distant chatter on the TV echoed through my crib. I was half way sleep, laid out on my bed. My fingers were damn near numb, just from pressing the same buttons all day. My phone was overheated and dead, so I had across from me, sitting down to cool off. I couldn't even come out of my clothes and get comfortable...I just couldn't do it. The anxiety in me was going wild, and it
was nearly driving me insane.

Ding Ding Ding....

Hearing the sound of my door bell had me off and on my feet. I looked at myself in the mirror real quick, making sure I didn't look completely a mess and then went straight to the door.