Chapter 29.

Denver, Colorado.
December 24th, 2016.
Omniscient.

" Baby! Get up! We been sleep for way too long...it's 2 in the afternoon."

Ivory rolled over and groaned, confused at how Cairo was all energized. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up in the bed, looking at Cairo and growing even more confused; mainly because he didn't have anything on at all.

" Cairo...wh-what is going on?"

" Baby, it's late...I figured we gon' head and get our 2nd day started while we were on vacation! Do some of that yoga that you do, grab some food, go to the spa — and celebrate for Christmas Eve."

" Well, you don't look too ready to go and do all that." Ivy says, looking at her man up and down.

" That's because I wanted to get to ready with you. With the two of you actually..." Cairo says as he grins. Ivory grinned too, looking down at her growing stomach.

" 3 more months until it's time."

" I know...man, that's crazy. I can't wait much longer tho... even with my emotions being all over the place."

" Our lives are gonna change again...but it'll change for the good, am I right?"

" Oh yeah, most definitely baby." Cairo says, coming down on the bed to kiss his lady and her womb. He tugged at her arm, wanting to get out of the bed — but again, Ivory refrained from it, throwing a groaning fit.

" Baby!"

" What? I'm too tired baby...and you're the reason why!" Ivy expresses, laying back in the bed. " Just a couple more hours baby. That's all I need."

Despite his want of wanting to go out and explore, he did just what Ivory wanted to do. He was down for doing that, because he wanted to do whatever made her happy.

He laid down in the bed, cuddling up next to her. The two laid in bed, watching the movie that was displayed on TV. As it went to commercial, Cairo switched the channel —- miraculously, it was CNN. At first the headline was about some political thing, but it took a sudden turn as it got all gossip like, speaking on different celebrities.

Lance popped up, and they spoke on his current conditions now. He had his trial and everything, all of which Ivory had to attend. She couldn't believe that he had to spend 7 years in jail — she honestly expected and thought he deserved more than that. But she couldn't complain — because it all meant that he was gonna be away from her, and out of her life for good.

And she was sure of it as well. Her and Cairo were in the process of moving to California, getting away from NYC. It would be good for the both of them. Cairo had more flexibility in terms of his music, and the move gave Ivory a chance to expand her clothing business — making another location in California. It also gave them a chance to be away from all the toxicity surrounded around the both of them. Some of Ivory's family weren't supportive of her when she came clean about her and Cairo, and believed that she still should've been Lance's side since she stayed all the other times. For Cairo, his family got even greedier when it came money — threatening him and saying that they would spread all types of lies. It wasn't healthy for them as a couple— as individuals — and they didn't want their child growing up around that.

Of course, the two of them still had some support from their family. Ivory had Trina, Frank, and the rest of her people from her clothing business— and Cairo had his sister Rissa, who finally had made her moves to pursue her dream. They all kept in contact with each other, and showed each other love.

With this now being their life, Cairo and Ivory couldn't have been happier. The change they longed for was in action, in full effect. And soon, everything would be in their hands the way they anticipated. Nothing but their fatal attraction had brought them there, and they couldn't have been more thankful for it all and each other.

___