Chapter 12.

New York City, New York.
July 2nd, 2016
Cairo

July 2nd, 2016Cairo

"Alright. Alright. Alright. One more question."

"Shoot at me."

" Now, most of fans are used to seeing out partying, having fun, and doing ya thing with your boys...but we haven't been seeing that lately. Have you settled down, found a somebody that we don't know about?"

" Me? Trust me, I'll always be out doing my thing and partying and whatnot...but lately, I've just been really working and grinding in the studio..."

" So you don't got a miss someone yet is what you're saying..."

" Yeah...no one just yet." I say as chuckle.

" Hm, okay. Well you heard it from the man himself. Breezy is still on the radar." the female interviewer says, making me grin.

We wrap up the interview, making it the 3rd one I've done for today. Man, I was tired!!! All this promo that I've been doing was low key stressing me out. Luckily the weekend was approaching...and that was gonna be dope since the
4th of July was near.

" Yoo Cairo....you got message coming in." Maxwell says. He was on my assistant on my team, and he's been coming in handy lately. He got me another phone...a work phone as he calls, but it's been pretty helpful. Now, my phone won't be blowing up as much and I could separate the social and personal from social and business.

" whose it from?"

" Lance. He wants to know if you'd join him for the 4th of July party he's throwing."

" Hm, I don't know....tell him that I'll check into my schedule."

" Will do." Maxwell says. Lance has been on me heavy about me and this album.

He's pushing for me to release now, but I ain't tryna do that just this second. I want to get the fans as hungry as possible, and let them in on something that was worth the wait. He on the other hand, just seems to excited and is ready for the album sales. Money, really.

Speaking of him, the thought of Ivory crossed my mind. I seen her like 3 days ago, and we did our thing. But since then, all we did was talk on the phone. But having deep conversations with her never bored me...they actually kept me awake and intrigued. Especially when she would tell
me about her childhood memories with her and her crazy sister.

Thinking more into, maybe going to this 4th of July party wasn't going to so bad after all. Especially if I get to see Ivy. Like I plan on seeing her tonight.

___

Later that day, 5:55 pm
Ivory

" Baby, stop!"

" Why?! Hm? You getting tired!"

" Y-Yesss!!! St-stop!!!" I finally say firmly. Lance got off of me laughing, as he laid beside. I don't why he thought having a tickling fight would be good idea. I wasn't in the mood for all that. We just got home like an hour ago and I just needed a little break, to rest my feet.