Chapter 13.

July 4th , 2016.
Cairo

Here I was, helping the remaining people here clean up

Here I was, helping the remaining people here clean up. I came out this morning and did some charity work, like I always manage to do every other month.

It was something I enjoyed doing quite frankly. I never liked seeing others down and struggling, so if there was any way I could help with it I was going to do. Especially when it came to the youth. They deserved a chance and opportunity.

It was just noon time, so I spent a little more time around, just chatting with others and hanging around. Some of the kids challenged me to a dance battle and I went with it, having fun with them. Anything to make a smile come across their faces.

After another of hour of hanging, I decided to hang out. I took some final pictures before making my departure. My phone was going off chain, and all I see was a bunch of notifications from all every app I could name on my name.
I scrolled through, seeing if I could see one in particular,
but I hadn't seen anything yet.

I did see one thing that did stick out to me though. It was a message coming from my sister Rissa.

It wasn't unusual that she hit me up to hang, but it was little unexpected

It wasn't unusual that she hit me up to hang, but it was little unexpected. We hadn't really seen each other since the day of nana's funeral service.

I hit her back, asking her where she wanted to go. Once she told, I told her it was good. The party Lance was hosting wasn't until 6:30 today, so I had more than enough time to hang. Besides, I could take a quick trip on the private jet to get there. I didn't mind it. It would give me way more to hang with my little sis anyway.

" Ew, now would you look at that? That's one odd ass couple right there." I joke, making Rissa laugh.

" If you don't leave those people alone C!!! You been clowning all day!!"

" you know I'm jokes....remember, I got voted class clown back in my early high school days."

Rissa rolls her eyes, looking around. We were dining at a local restaurant in downtown Philadelphia, waiting for our food to arrive. It was good to see and reunite with my sister honestly. Getting to know where where he mind was at now. She was on her way to starting her first year of college, and she planned on attending Princeton University. One of the many colleges that my parents insisted of her to go. She definitely had other goals and dreams that she wanted to pursue, and I wanted her to go for them. But it was like I couldn't tell her to not kiss their ass. The thing with Rissa is that she was so stuck on keeping everyone else happy that she couldn't keep herself happy. And having self love and happiness was necessary for anyone.