Chapter 15.

New York City, New York.
July 20th, 2016.
Omniscient.

Cairo sat in his car, waiting for the light to turn green

Cairo sat in his car, waiting for the light to turn green. It was long night for him, as he decided to go out and party with a bunch of his friends. He knew he should've stayed in with all that was on his mind, but it wasn't like him to turn down the opportunity to get lit.

Reaching his condo, he took a quick shower and laid down. For some reason, he couldn't find himself to sleep despite how tired he was feeling. Thoughts blew through his mind, most of them being about Ivory. He couldn't get that picture of them having phone sex out of his mind. And the images of her, doing what he said made him shudder, only leading him to wanting to see her even more.

The urgency was eating him alive. It's been doing that for the last couple of days. He almost felt like he was addicted. The attraction he had toward her was like a drug that he could not get off of. He couldn't understand why, but it was nearly driving him crazy not to have her around. And at this point, he was willing to do anything to have her. To see her.

Grabbing his phone, he dialed up his publicist. After telling her his plan that he came up with, he prepared himself to get a little bit of sleep. He was gonna need it too.

___

4:35 p.m, Playa del Carmen
Ivory

Today was pretty cool so far. Lance and I went out with everyone as a whole, and together we all did some more  site seeing things, and even went on a boat tour to a nearby island and did some things there.

As of now, we back at the resort, having some fun near the beachside. I sat at a small table that was underneath a palm tree, sipping on a margarita slush that I bought. The other girls were out, hanging with their man or either in the sun, getting a tan. I would've been with Lance, but he was out throwing the football with some others guy, having himself a decent time. It would've been nice for him to come and try to spend some quality time with me now, especially since he was gonna be out all night anyway for the bachelor party.

I looked down at my phone, intrigued fo see if anything in particular had shown up. Seeing that nothing had, I sighed. I knew I had no business missing him as much as I did, but after last night and being on the phone with him....I couldn't help it.

My thoughts of it all were interrupted, as I overheard Frank on the phone. Honestly, I didn't know why he got an invite to the wedding, but I guess that's not something for me to know. He seemed a little agitated with whoever he was on the phone with, rubbing his forehead simultaneously.

" Nah man. You buggin yo...I told you that money was clean. You can ask Boogie......word to my muva." he said. Ivory grinned, clearly hearing his thick New York accent.